“good Mexican food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
American in Costa Rica
“good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch here, the Mexican food was good and came quickly to the table. I would definitely go here again.

Visited April 2014

Asheville, North Carolina
“Very good authentic Mexican food..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I love that this place is close to my house. We eat here every week or so and always love it.. I am so hooked on their Taco's Carnitas (Pork). I get them almost every time we go.. The staff is friendly and and the food is consistently good..I think I will go there again tonight..

• Visited September 2013
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“I expected better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

I've been to the Arden location so I expected this one to be a little better. I ordered tamales (a rare grain food for me) and they were a little dry. The salsa was pretty good and the Guacamole was fresh, though mildly flavored. Service was top-notch. All of the staff were friendly and eager to serve...they earned a good tip despite the lack-luster food. I'll give them another chance to prove it was an off day. This location is tricky to find. It's hidden beside Sonic between the shopping center and Hwy 19-23.

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Great food and excellent service. It's a little hard to find but it's definitely worth looking for. Jose our server was vet helpful and friendly

• Visited June 2013
Dahlonega
“Great Food, Great Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

The food was very good and the prices even better. Quick seevice and pleasant atmosphere. They were very busy even for a Tuesday night. That tells you something. Will definately go there again

Visited April 2013