“worth the wait”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 July 2014

There was outdoor seating and our breakfast was good. It took some time to get our food because they were busy, but it was good. The biscuits were homemade and very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was good. We Had the shrimp omelet. Thank you to the nice man (ED - I think) for sharing your table with us. Very friendly and clean. Not a lot of seating, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

You have to like new things and a different take on an old favorite, best eggs at Carolina beach, pancakes amazing light fluffy and good. What about fried green tomatoes for breakfast

1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We ate at Granny's after being out on the beach a few hours and came in in flip flops, damp sundresses, and (heh) a little sand. The staff was very friendly and didn't even care. I had a waffle that rivaled all the waffles I have consumed in my life (and yes, I have ate a lot of waffles, so I know what I am talking about). My companions had breakfast platters that included some fluffy eggs and crisp bacon. A younger companion had the French toast which I also tasted (for review purposes and gluttony) and found to be a surprisingly well done French toast- I've tasted a lot of poorly constructed French toast and this one was excellent! Afterward, we walked back to the beach which is conveniently located across the street.

1  Thank SamanthaTeal89
Reviewed 28 June 2014

chose Granny's based on reviews, Arrived around 9:15a, seated about 9:30a, but took forever to be acknowledged as waiting, Once we sat down our orders were taken, but we didn't get our food until 45 min later. Kept being told we were "next". Not sure what the problem was. Pretty simple order for 4-pancakes, omelet, eggs, french toast, the food, once it arrived was okay, not great. DId have a variety for breakfast. Had high hopes, but bad experience over all.

2  Thank jillnojack