“It's now called El Cazador!!”
Review of El Zarape - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Wonderful Mexican food, outdoor dining, good serve, large portions. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Went on February 19th 2012. The food was really good but I asked for unseen ice tea and the sweet n low on the table had sat there so long...it turned solid and would not come out the pack. It was raining the day we were there and there was no heat in in the building.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

My wife and I have come to make this a dinner stop on our Carolina Beach vacations. Very good food and service. Wait ona balcony seat in the summer overlooking the amusement rides.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

My wife and I have eaten here many times. Service and food are excellent every time we eat there.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

I lived 3 blocks away from this place and I loved it since day one. I have taken many friends and family members here and they have nothing but good things to say. After moving this is the only place I go to for sure to eat when I visit the island again. Same with my friends and family. Food tastes great, fast service, the food is cooked very well even though like all mexican places there taco's will have alot of grease. The rice is to die for.