“Best BBQ sandwhich” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar

Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, View, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sugar Grove, North Carolina
“Best BBQ sandwhich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great service and friendly staff and not too hard on the wallet. If you can get an evening when its not too windy eating outside is nice.

Clayton, North Carolina
“Great view good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

The view was very good from upstairs. The food was good we had fried seafood. Our server was nice and prompt. The drinks were good.

Fishers, Indiana
“Wonderful wonderful wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I try a new fish each time I go there (once a year). This year I tried Pamano. It was amazing. the wait staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Even my 6 year old nephew loves the food.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Words can not even explain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

My best friend lives in NC. I took a group of friends down to visit. The tiki bar was our favorite! It's right on the beach, the atmosphere is wonderful, service was the absolute best! I realize some people may not think as highly as we did on all levels but we had a great time. I didn't think prices were too bad as some had mentioned. Friday night they had live music which was a blast. We had a little bit of everything to eat. Highly recommend the sucker punch for a drink. Buyers beware, it is pretty much exactly as it sounds and taste way too good. All in all, I'm returning in June, and plan for the ocean grill and tiki bar to be one of my first stops! Just the best friend and I so far for the trip.

From: a bunch of random Minnesotans

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SashaWait
Bristow, Virginia
“I'd give it 3.5, better than average but not much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The setup is cool and probably what you go for. Unfortunately on this windy, nearly-chilly day we didn't get to enjoy the tiki bar, although we did sit outside next to the building. for lunch.

Everything was fine, however nothing really stuck out to me. My wife really enjoyed the fish tacos, which she got with the fresh catch - Tuna. I had the same, but with the fresh catch - Sea Bass and wasn't nearly as flavorful. The salsa that came along with those was good, but the chips were kinda stale.

My mom's salad was just okay and not that big. Hush puppies were okay at best (maybe should've opted for the shrimp puppies?). We also tried the Agave Margarita and while it didn't have a bunch of junk fillers, it also didn't have much tequilla.

I'd try this place again on a nice day just to sit out at the tiki bar. But when lunch for 3 + toddler, plus 2 margaritas runs you $80 (tip included), I expect something that makes me really want to come back again, which is not the case. The service was very good, which is another reason to return.

• Visited April 2014