“Good views, good food.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Ate dinner here recently. Had a beer at theindoor bar while we waited for our upstairs table. Wish we had request a table near a window.
Wait staff was great, food was good.They have fresh fish specials and black drum were on the specials menu and it was delicious!
An overall nice time. Have been here on past visits and will return.

1  Thank Abycats

Reviewed 26 May 2014

When we went in, the hostess said the wait would be 20 minutes for a party of 6. A quick glance into the seating area revealed a half dozen open tables that was more than enough. I asked if we could sit at the 6-top table already set up. She said sure but it would be a while for until we could order. I asked if they had a highchair and she pointed to the stack, which I grabbed myself! Overall the food was fine and the atmosphere was good, but first impressions are always important!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

As locals, we wanted to find an oceanfront watering hole with apps for those "I don't feel like cooking" nights. Went with two neighbors and my husband. Sat outdoors under an umbrella and table. Beautiful view of the ocean.

Service was friendly, but careless and a bit slow. We tried the artichoke and blackened fish tacos for apps. They were both just okay and a bit skimpy on the quantity. Not worth the price. I chose one of the 3 red wines and had to send it back and upgrade to another. The first one tasted as though it either hadn't been stored properly, or was left open from yesterday.

There is a pier for the Tiki bar where smoking is allowed, far enough away not to disturb non-smokers outside on the deck.

All in all, we'd go back for drinks only and the view.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

While staying just a little ways down the beach, we found ourselves walking down to Ocean Grill&Tiki Bar to have lunch. You can't beat that you can eat outside overlooking the beach and not have to get out of your swimsuit. The blackened fish tacos were delish and the husband said the blackened fish sandwich was equally tasty. The drink selection is great and my new favorite is the Surfer Rosa (mango rum, coconut water and mango nectar). The Noserider wasn't too bad either. We went for lunch several times while there and never found it to be unbearably crowded, although we could see that it looked pretty busy in the evening.

One little thing to remember is…if you plan to use the bathroom inside the restaurant, you will need a shirt and shoes. I didn't plan for that on the first trip and found myself walking back to the condo to use the bathroom.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great service and friendly staff and not too hard on the wallet. If you can get an evening when its not too windy eating outside is nice.