“great small place with outstanding food.”
Review of Ida Thai Cuisine

Ida Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2011

the kind of place we always look for. good food and service. owners try to accomodate. i had soft shell crab--then coconut cake, which is special.

1  Thank rubebos

Reviewed 6 October 2011

This was an amazing unexpected meal. Food was so fresh and good. Our server was cheerful and very effecient. I've been thinking about the food there every since I got back home and how much I enjoyed it and everything about it.

1  Thank joyhamill
Reviewed 11 September 2011

LOVED this jewel of Carolina Beach! We are vegetarian/vegan, and found plenty of choices. Tried the Golden Tofu Wedges and Fresh Spring Rolls for appetizer--both were delicious. The fresh basil leaves in the spring rolls gave them a really unique, good taste.
I got #22, bean noodles with veggies and tofu, and thoroughly enjoyed it. My husband got the basil and vegetable entree with tofu...a little warmer than mine, but absolutely excellent. We will definitely come back when we visit again.
Staff is friendly and personable...a great place to eat!

1  Thank Lizard1981
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Loved the food I had the Pad Thai and my husband had spicy basil chicken. Great choice for eat in, delivery or take out. We will definately eat here again!

2  Thank AbbyOB
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My husband and I lucked into this wonderful restaurant in Carolina Beach, a most unlikely location to find such incredible Thai food. We both love Thai cuisine and were so surprised to find that Ida Thai had probably the best we'd ever eaten. The soups we tried, Tom Yum and Tom Kha Gai (my favorite and the BEST ever) were great and each entree we tried was excellent. We ate there 4 times within the week - so much better than all the many tourist oriented places. The decor leaves a bit to be desired but the friendly service and great food are "da bomb"!

1  Thank GreekAthena