“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a small place with a great atmosphere and Thai food that you won't believe! Even though it's casual dining and my daughter usually likes fancy places when we celebrate her birthday, she insisted on going to Ida Thai for her 30th birthday and I was so glad she did. It was excellent as always!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This place is ok. The staff was nice, the food was good. Definitely an average rating. I can't help but compare to Indochine in Wilmington an there really just isn't even any comparison.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Super friendly staff, very good food. Everything seemed fresh. We only tried the spring rolls & pad thai, but would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great menu, lunch averages $8 and includes soup, entrée & rice. Fresh ingredients. You can get your entrée as hot or mild as you like it.
Good service.
Closed Tuesdays.
Would recommend to anyone who likes Asian food.

1  Thank Judy S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I am a CB local and my husband and I dine at Ida Thai weekly. The food is excellent authentic Thai and is reasonably priced. We have tried many menu items and they are all great; my favorites are the pad Thai, fresh rolls, tom kha Kai soup, beef salad, green curry, and the Thai dumplings are out of control:) Do not skip this little gem when you visit Carolina Beach!