“Fresh delicious food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and friend dined here on June 12 based on reviews on Yelp. The food was so fresh and delicious. Best Chicken Satay I ever had. My friend loved the Green Curry dish with coconut milk and my hubby and I loved our chicken stir fry. The restaurant is small, but service is good. We were disappointed that they were out of their famous coconut cake so we had a mango dessert instead. It was very delicious.

1  Thank LisaK59

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe we came here on an off night judging by the rave reviews, but I was not very impressed! We had a carry out. I got red curry and the peas were very undercooked and rock hard. It was very hot though, which was nice. I think it could have used more spice as well. We will give them anothe chance through!!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Ida's was a nice break from the fried seafood scene on Carolina Beach. I had the green curry-- my husband had the spicy thai basil noodles and my MIL had Cashew Chicken. All very tasty. The service was prompt and friendly. I would def go back! Thanks again Ida's!! =)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a small place with a great atmosphere and Thai food that you won't believe! Even though it's casual dining and my daughter usually likes fancy places when we celebrate her birthday, she insisted on going to Ida Thai for her 30th birthday and I was so glad she did. It was excellent as always!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This place is ok. The staff was nice, the food was good. Definitely an average rating. I can't help but compare to Indochine in Wilmington an there really just isn't even any comparison.