“Great Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Awesome Thai food, hands down. The staff is friendly, very welcoming, and helpful. The food turned out to be some of the best Thai food we have had with something for everybody.

There are newer reviews for Ida Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were getting close to Carolina Beach today and I told my wife she should check with Tripadvisor and see what restaurants were recommended. She did and when she read a few of the reviews of Ida Thai I knew we would have to try it out.
We pulled in and we were the only car in the parking lot. This set off alarm bells for me but it was 3:30 in the afternoon so I figured we were between the lunch and dinner rush and decided to try it anyway. GREAT DECISION!
The food was absolutely delicious! I had the Sweet and Sour Chicken and it was the most unusual and tasty meals I have ever had. My wife had the Beef and Broccoli and she was more than pleased with her meal. The ingredients for both meals seemed to be right from the garden and some of the most flavorful I have ever had in Thai food.
The server, whose name I failed to catch, couldn't have been more attentive and personable. She said she had moved here from Nevada and had only been here 2 years, but she took time to talk with us about our vacation and was just a delight to talk with.
I would highly recommend Ida Thai for some of the best Thai food you will ever encounter.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and friend dined here on June 12 based on reviews on Yelp. The food was so fresh and delicious. Best Chicken Satay I ever had. My friend loved the Green Curry dish with coconut milk and my hubby and I loved our chicken stir fry. The restaurant is small, but service is good. We were disappointed that they were out of their famous coconut cake so we had a mango dessert instead. It was very delicious.

1  Thank LisaK59
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe we came here on an off night judging by the rave reviews, but I was not very impressed! We had a carry out. I got red curry and the peas were very undercooked and rock hard. It was very hot though, which was nice. I think it could have used more spice as well. We will give them anothe chance through!!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Ida's was a nice break from the fried seafood scene on Carolina Beach. I had the green curry-- my husband had the spicy thai basil noodles and my MIL had Cashew Chicken. All very tasty. The service was prompt and friendly. I would def go back! Thanks again Ida's!! =)