“Good food and a great place to watch NFL Sunday games”
Review of Sea Witch Cafe

Sea Witch Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Carolina Beach, North Carolina, USA
“Good food and a great place to watch NFL Sunday games”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The sea witch has really good food and awesome Sunday food and drink specials. Chicken wings for $.50 and Busch lite draft for $1.00 and bloody Mary's and mimosas for $4.00. The whole NFL package is available. Just go early so you can get a table in front of the game you'd like to watch as it gets crowded.

Visited October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Cold Beer, good food and music.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We had dinner and drinks on a Saturday night. The crowd was fun and the band play fun music all night. They have a good beer selection and a good menu. The crab dip was really good for our appetizer. The fish was also fresh with great favor.

• Visited October 2013
Austintown, Ohio
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wonderful atmosphere and service. Had a great time. Went back more than once. Had a great birthday night out with the family.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jjgrl522
New York City, New York
“As a Bar/Music Venue it's Great; the Restaurant is Forgettable”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was so excited to eat here, because I'd heard lots of things about the Sea Witch and knew they had live music. So my family and I paid the cover charge and sat down to dinner.

FOOD: We had cheese fries as an appetizer... they fail to specify that the "cheese" is actually a nacho cheese sauce- which makes the fries cold and soggy. My salad was below average-not terrible but not good (I ended up eating less than half of it), and the "pound" of peel-and-eat shrimp was, simply put, lacking. The flavor was blah and there was definitely not a pound of shrimp in that basket.
SERVICE: Average, based on the fact that they were extremely busy and it showed. Our waitress was on top of refilling drinks, etc., but took awhile to do everything else. I'm sure that on a less busy night there would be no problems.
BAR: The drinks were on point for the most part and service was prompt, even though the place was packed.

The total cost of dinner for a group of four people was over $100, and that was for only an appetizer, a sandwich, a side salad, two lbs of peel-and-eat shrimp, and four drinks. If you're on a budget, stay far away from this place.

What saved me from giving the Sea Witch two stars was the live entertainment. They have great bands and a good outdoor venue, but ample covered space in case of rain. It never felt too crowded, even with so many people in attendance. I would recommend eating elsewhere, then coming to the Sea Witch for its bar and entertainment. If my review were solely based on these aspects, I would give it 5 stars. They should really get rid of the restaurant aspect- its bringing the place down.

• Visited August 2013
Madison, North Carolina
“Absolutly Disgusting!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My family of 5 ate at the sea witch our second night in town,First when we walked in they told us we woud have to wait 20 minutes for a seat I was going to leave then they informed us they found a seat for us(it was so nice of them to seat a FAMILY of 5 including small children beside a huge table of drunken idiots!)After we were seated I asked the waitress where the restrooms were ,she pointed toward the kitchen area,when i walked in i heard a voice from the stale ask if i needed something that most people didnt know about that restroom i said no then went on to wash my hands as i look over there was a HUGE!!! COCHROACH crawling up the wall I freaked out and went to tell the waitress she went in and killed it and said it was a waterbug but it was for sure a roach!Not only did this disgust me because the bug was in the resturant but it was only a few steps away from the kitchen where my food was being prepared I have been considering calling BBB and the health inspecter this is not acceptable!eww!!

Visited June 2013