“Great way to see, taste, and experience the history and culture of Pleasure Island!”
Review of Tasting History

Tasting History
Reviewed 12 July 2011

This tour was fantastic! I learned so much and was incredibly full from the wide variety of food, which I was afraid I wouldn't be because I have Celiac disease (gluten intolerance). The guides went out of their way to accomodate my allergy. But make sure that if you have an allergy to call in advance to alert them. Also remember to bring your ID. I was lucky enough to win a free drink a one restaurant but didn't have my ID so I had to donate my drink to someone else.

If you are able to walk the 2 miles over 2 1/2 hours, definately take this tour. The amount of food you receive and information you learn is worth much more than what it actually costs. I will definitely take this tour again!

7  Thank Mtarheel12