“Great Food, Decent Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Uncle Vinny's Pizzeria Ristorante

Uncle Vinny's Pizzeria Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Great Food, Decent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is my family and I's second trip to Carolina Beach and our second trip here to Uncle Vinny's. At first I did not remember that they did not have beer on draft as they have a bar when you first walk in. We asked for a draft list but were told that all they had were bottles. So we got bottled beer which is ok. After the waitress took our order that was all we saw from her. I looked at my phone and the facebook app to see when I checked in at Uncle Vinny's and the next time she came to the table was with our food approximately 42 mins later. There was another waiter there but he did not ask anything although I felt he knew we were just sitting there. My kids drinks were empty and our beer bottles were dry. All our glasses and bottles were placed on the end of the table and still no response from the wait staff. However it ended on a positive note as when the food came it was very good. I had the pesto pasta with shrimp. So in closing GOOD FOOD but lousy service. I will probably not go back to the dinning room but will order take out from them.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Creedmoor, North Carolina
“good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

people were friiendy pizza was excellent the only thing they do not deliver they need to deliver other than that good food

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food & dogs welcome on the patio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had ordered takeout pizza before and it was good, but not quite as good as Franks on the boardwalk. This time we planned to visit Twisted Lime since had read it was dig friendly. But TL had a very small menu & were out of two main ingredients, thus we went next door to Vinnys. My wife & I both had a meat stromboli and shared fried risotto balls with our dog. Food was very good, but we should have split stromboli as it was huge.

Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States
“If you like food poisoning this is your place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I got a beautiful white pizza for our stay at home Friday night. We ate two or maybe three slices each. When we woke up at 5 am it was bad news. Both of us were vomiting and experiencing less desirable symptoms of food poisoning. I went to the doctor where they confirmed my white cell count indicated bacterial poisoning. I demanded my refund but these recent New Jersey Transplants wouldn't even help pay for my meds. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. HORRIBLE! To beat it all while I'm there demanding my money back the northern sounding owner is back there ranting about how his cooks can't leave the sauce out of the fridge. I bet they poison people every single week. My wife and I payed the price. Go to michaelangelos or Freddie's but do not eat here! I'm so glad my infant daughter didn't get a bite.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank R S
USA
“Great Food...but chefs in back parking lot smoking cigs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

The food is really good...the chicken parm had really good flavor...we also love their sister restaurant The Twisted LIme....but here's the issue...Its not very appetizing seeing the chefs out in the parking lot smoking cigs...I'm sorry maybe its just me...but that is gross...we live local and my husband works on the beach and says that's a regular scene...so I am hoping the OWNER sees this review and does something about it...because your food is really good...but its so unappetizing to see your chefs and wait staff out back in the parking lot where its a PARKING LOT smoking cigs etc...come on...have more professionalism than that...

• Visited September 2013