“Really Good Food and Service”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2014

First time visitor and had the Italian Sub. It was very good and the pizza looked real good although we didn't try it.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

All the food was good. Had a turkey sub and it was really good. Pizza was good as well as the Stromboli. It was work the price and the wait.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were wanting pizza and are staying close by michelangelos. We decided to give it a try! The pizza was HUGE!! Our waiter was very good and catered to anything we asked!! The pizza was delicious !! They had a cool vine with tiny white lights strung along the rafters in the ceiling!! Loved the wonderful atmosphere!! If you're looking for great pizza give this a try!!

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here our second night. Then came back on day 4 to take home a godfather. Great pizza. Great price. Only reason its only 4 stars? On our take home order, they said 39-40 minutes. Took well over an hour.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

So, the family is at the beach and the kids want pizza, easy enough. I asked the hotel front desk if the pizza place next to the hotel was good. The hotel desk person said it was great and highly recommended it. So off we go to eat pizza.

The girl that took my order was nice and the rest of the people working there look like nice college kids with summer jobs. I thought that was a good sign...+1 point. We ordered a pizza and two drinks, the other two of us drank water....price...$34 including tip....a bit steep in price I thought but since it was supposed to be great pizza I thought, I was okay with paying a little more.....-1 point...we find a place to sit and I use the rest room. Note that I usually find that a clean restroom is a sign that the food will typically be good. Well, the restroom was dirty - not gas station nasty dirty but dirty just the same..... -1 point...

So the pizza comes out. the first thing I notice is the lack of toppings. One side had one topping and the other had three. We were kink of looking for a loaded up pizza....we received the opposite.

We dig in and the fist thing we noticed is that the pizza was not cooked enough. Also, the pizza was more runny and the toppings slid around a good bit. The pizza flavor...well it didn't have any. It was odd, I could taste the crust and the sausage/pepperoni, but the sauce and cheese literally had no flavor. I like most any pizza, and would rank this pizza well below frozen, cheap, Totinos pizza. Actually, this reminded me the the tasteless Lunchable mini pizza my youngest kid likes. Come to think of it, this pizza tastes just like that one with no flavor. I think this is the reason the only person in my family that liked it was her. I makes me wonder what kind of pizza the front desk desk person at thw hotel has ate to recommend this as a 'great' pizza place.W
we ate some of the pizza and boxed up the rest to take back to the hotel for my youngest to gnaw on later.

Conclusion: Too expensive for what it is. It needs to have clean bathrooms and it just doesn't taste good. My guess is that their customer base is a one the time vacation visitor because like us, we won't be back as a returning customer.

1  Thank C2StingRay