“Drop By”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 April 2014

As usual, I dropped by between 4 and 6 pm, great place for some seafood and / or a couple of beers! Locals aplenty.

There are newer reviews for Shuckin Shack

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We love to visit the shuckin shack everytime we go to Carolina beach... my husband loves the oysters and I love the steam pots. .. very friendly atmosphere and great service...

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been to the Shuckin Shack a handful of times, wish it had been more, in the last couple of months and each time came away with a very satisfied experience.The barkeeps are very friendly and make you feel as if it's your "local" despite being new to the area. A good selection of beers and the food smells good although i haven't partaken in a meal as of yet. Highly recommend a visit here!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We went here based on reviews and we were not disappointed. It is a lively, fun beach dive seafood place. The food is good. The bartenders are very friendly. I would recommend this place highly, to people who like to enjoy themselves.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I love seafood and Dives. I spend a lot of time in CB and we usually try to make it to Shuckin' Shack. The people are laid back, the bartenders aren't pushy, and the food is yummy. We usually get a bucket of seafood and a Bloody Mary with the shrimp and Old Bay. The shrimp are amazing. It's a small place, but the size adds to it's beach bar appeal. We will be back very soon !

2  Thank uncwmel10