“Amazing Gyros”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Amazing Gyros”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After a day at the beach we stopped at Zaaki's for a late lunch. My husband ordered the original gyro and I ordered the chicken gyro. I was really enjoying my chicken gyro until I tasted my husband's original. WOW! The original one was amazing. Both are great choices and the meats were cooked perfectly...tender with lots of flavor. Even the pita bread was soft and delcious. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Stop in for Lunch & The Best Gyro's At the Beach”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been eating lunch here for years and am always happy with the service and they make some awesome Gyro's here

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Coastalbld
“great lunch”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

As always, Sammy has a smile and so glad they are open again for the season. Love the greek salad and ask for extra pita, it is fantastic

Visited April 2013
2 Thank jlynnbo
Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

i love greek food, its great to have it on CB, i feel like too many locals overlook it, and i have ALWAYS loved the salad there!!!!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Ash_1013
“Best Gyros around”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I'm kinda addicted to "real" Gyros meat and sandwiches, and this is the only place I know of in the greater Wilmington area that has real Gyros meat. When I say real I mean it is on a spit, and sliced off in chunks, awsome. There are others around that offer "Gyros" sandwiches, but the meat is usually pre sized flat pieces out of the freezer, Not the same. Great prices and very friendly staff. It is easy to find right across the parking lot from the CB Subway Sandwich shop. (The owners Subway and Zaaki are brothers!)

Visited August 2012