“a very nice price.”
Review of Beachside Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Beachside Inn
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
“a very nice price.”
Reviewed 7 July 2005

My family stayed here for our vacation this year and we really enjoyed our stay. The inn is very close to the beach so that was a plus. The rooms are not all that big so that may be a concern to some. Unlike some other reviews here, We saw no roaches or electrical plugs or outlets exposed.
The owners were some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and was always willing to answer any questions or help us out anyway they could. Anytime they saw us out of the room, they would ask us how every thing was and if we needed anything.

The inn is next to a laundramat and a small resturant. a Scotchman pantry is just a very short walk away.
Most of the stores are located north of the inn and a good walking distance away for those who dont like alot of walking. We mainly tried to leave the car parked and travel on foot so if you plan on driving then it wouldnt take long at all to get from place to place.

I guess my only complaint was not having a ocean front room with a balcony to oversee the ocean during the evening and at night. Other than that i have no complaints.

• Stayed July 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 22 June 2005

My freind and I stayed at Beachside In in June and we had the best time!
I was a little conserned about the motel because their wasnt a lot of pictures on the pc. I could find. But when I got thier and I saw what a nice place it was I was inpressed. Im not a fancy person and didnt want a highclass place to stay. that is one of the reasons I picked a small motel.
I got to know the family that has the motel and and had the best time spending time with them. I am looking fordward to seeing them again and we will keep in touch on line also.
If you are lookin for a motel to stay and be close to the beach this is the one. Very clean and the beds are the best!
Thanks to the Beachside Inn faimly
Nancy

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 June 2005

We found this place on the internet. The pictures looked wonderful. What a misrepresentation. This place is not safe. There were dropcords running all over the place. Electrical wires hanging from the ceilings outside. We went in to inspect the room and it smelled awful. There were roaches everywhere.When we went back to the desk to tell them we couldn't stay there, we had to pay ONE FULL NIGHT rent anyway. I beg you do not stay here. This place needs to be shutdown until repaired.

• Stayed June 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2004

We reserved a room at the Beachside Inn in mid July based on all of the positive reviews posted here. Those who stayed here must really like small, smelly rooms with roaches. When the front desk clerk tried to stab a roach with a pen while trying to check me in, I had a bad feeling. After seeing and smelling the room (and walking through the gauntlet of roaches to get there),I knew it would be better to stay somewhere else. When I saw the posted sign in the office that you only had 15 minutes after check in to leave if the room is unsatisfactory, I knew this place was a royal dump.

• Stayed July 2004
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Fuquay Varina, NC
Reviewed 7 July 2004

We decided to stay at the Beachside Inn because we booked last minute, and we read all the great reviews. Unfortunately, we weren't as happy as most. While not dirty, the room certainly wasn't as clean as we hoped. The entire place seemed pretty run down to me. For example, most of the towels were stained and had holes! I can't give a good recommendation to any place that isn't willing to replace bath towels when they wear out. And that's just one point of many.

On the good side, beach access is good.

All in all, if we had seen the Inn prior to our trip, we would have stayed elsewhere. We won't be back in the future.

• Stayed July 2004
8 Thank Ron&Flor
Morristown NJ
Reviewed 6 June 2004

When my son had a 3 day pass from Bragg, he wanted to see the ocean. We selected Carolina Beach and the Beachside Inn based on reviews and were not disappointed. Check out their website and review the rates etc.. This is a family owned business managed by very hard working friendly people, who make every effort to see that you have a pleasant stay. If you are looking for a clean affordable place to chill in the Carolina Beach/Kure Beach area, give Sue or Wanda a call.

• Stayed May 2004
3 Thank Opticnerve
Reviewed 27 May 2004

This is a homey, no frills place with CLEAN rooms and excellent staff. It's not fancy, but the rates are great for staying so near the beach (barely a 2-minute walk). My young daughter and I go there to relax and enjoy the ocean. Plenty to do in a short drive (Acquarium, Water Park, the pier) and also a quiet place to do nothing but look for shells!
We're going back for another 7 day stay this summer and we plan to return again and again! If you want excitement and razzle dazzle, this isn't it. If you want to feel like you're staying in your own beach neighborhood, Beachside Inn is the place.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member