“Perfect location”
Review of SeaWitch Motel

SeaWitch Motel
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We pulled into the Sea Witch as they were closing on Tuesday night. Even though we held them up as tried to navigate our way to the hotel, we were greeted warmly! The rooms are small but who is really in their rooms when they have a beach waiting for them just a few steps away. I was so pleased to wake up the next morning, to walk out and see the ocean right from our front door!!! The rooms are clean and the staff was very attentive and friendly! I loved that we could walk quickly back to our room from the beach if we needed something or needed to cool off! Great place and I was sad to have to say goodbye. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber C

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I chose the hotel from trip advisor and read all the reviews...I was unsure about staying here but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. We had a single room with one bed, a night stand, lamp, luggage rack, a wardrobe closet,a chair a fridge and a microwave. It was me and my fiancé so there was plenty of room for us to be comfortable. The room was very clean, smelled pleasant, bathroom was very clean as well. The rooms are non smoking so there are 2 chairs and a ashtray in front of every room which is nice because you could sit outside and talk to your neighbors which all of ours were great people. The hotel staff was very nice. Even though the rooms are not facing the ocean while waiting on the second floor where our room was we had a perfect view.The hotel is in walking distance to just about everything you could imagine and we did walk every where while there.On our next visit I will definetly be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lynnette C
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place. It was just what we were looking for. Thank you to the owners for doing all they do. Very clean, very quiet, lovely rooms. I will definitely return. This is gem! I invite people to stay there. They really take pride in what they have.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank kkcgkc
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Best hold onto your credit card, keys, jewelry, anything of value at the restaurant. If anything falls beneath the deck, be prepared to never see it again. They say there is no access underneath the restaurant to retrieve anything that slips through the deck cracks. We lost our credit card AFTER paying for dinner. When I asked about finding a way to get under the building, they just laughed and said nope.. there was jewelry, keys all kinds of things under there.. I was even told one of the major charter boats lost the one set of keys under this business and was told "oh well, sorry bout that". wouldn't it seem that after all this, you would find a way to correct this problem? If you are thinking of spending money here, make sure to hold onto with a tight fist.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The rooms are small and the bathroom is tiny, a bit pricy for no coffee and only ocean view. Was a little disappointed upon arrival. We made 2 trips in one 1st and last. The staff was good and the Sea witch bar and grill across the street was great!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sunshine1969101
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stay at Sea Witch because it's clean, and the pool is great, seconds to walk to the beach, and the owners are friendly and helpful. We have stayed here for over 12 years on our trips to Carolina Beach, some rooms are smaller than others 1,4,14, are the bigger rooms top floors are great for views of the beach. We are so close to the boardwalk and our favorite
Restaurants we rarely have to drive anywhere.microvave and small fridge are there small bathroom, but great shower. Air conditioner is wonderful, sitting outside of the room is a nice spot to people watch. We love the sea witch and the sea witch restaurant is right across the way
For lunch or dinner and a Geary bar scene at night

Room Tip: Room 1 or 4 or 14 aRe the bigger two bed room , we love them. The other are one beds and small but s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Breedlove74
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This may be a "beach access" motel, but other than that the accommodations are less than desirable. Sure, you could make the argument "who stays in the room anyways?" Well, I do, and enjoy working from my room but this military barracks-style room is anything but inviting. My wife and I barely had enough room to turn around and the twin size bed had my back screaming in the morning. The last time I spent $150 for a room, it came with a coffee maker (10 bucks). But there is literally no room in here to put one :) LMAO. Never again!!!

Room Tip: Get a double bed if you must stay here. The single bed room is what we got.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple