The staff and location of the hotel were quite good. This property has the market cornered when it comes to Carolina Beach...
Unfortunately, there were issues. Perhaps due to the time we were there (Spring Break), our stay was somewhat unimpressive due to the following:
- Noisy hotel
- Fraternity/Sorrority kids all over the place
- While loud Friday night, overall, they were fairly well behaved
- Wedding party also staying this weekend
- Elevators took FOREVER and werre quite inefficient
- Staying on a higher floor was quite frustrating
- The staff (maids, etc.) used the same elevators adding to the traffic/wait times
- Only two elevators for the entire property
- Ran out of toilet paper in our room
- Had to wait until 9a the following morning fot TP as front desk could not get us any
- Apparently, others had the same issue as there were several guests at the front desk aksing for TP the next morning.
As a frequent Marriott guest, I was not impressed with the property. Again, the location and staff were acceptable, but the property was lacking and, overall, we were rather disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Carolina Beach
- Courtyard Carolina Beach
- Carolina Beach Courtyard
- Carolina Beach Marriott