“great sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The sandwiches we had were great and the nachos were awesome. They were loaded with cheese just the way I like them. And while you're there be sure to get the hand-cut potato chips to go with your sandwich. They are crispy and tasty (especially dipped in ranch dressing). Our server was friendly, funny, and nice.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Lots of menu choices. Great selection of burgers. Fries are fabulous. Didn't enjoy having patrons a few tables down dining with their big dog, who was slurping water from his bowl. However, we were seated at the outside dining area. Three employees stopped at our to make sure we had everything we needed. Pricing comparable to other establishments in the area.

1  Thank Clane1123
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is a small little place next to the lake in Carolina Beach, it's nothing classy, but a nice place for a bite to eat.

1  Thank Christina J
Reviewed 7 October 2013

As a vegetarian I was excited to see some different options. I had the Veggie Philly which was great. I did not care for the French fries though.

1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I had one of the best burgers I have ever had here! It was amazing! The staff was awesome. It's very kid friendly too. I would go back to Carolina Beach just to go here!

3  Thank Shutterbug422