“Fantastic sushi”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Fantastic sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was a little anxious to try this place since I'm a huge fan of sushi (and have fairly high sushi standards) and this was the only sushi place I could find in town. I was not disappointed. We ordered tempura shrimp rolls and spicy tuna rolls and the kids got to pick from non-sushi items on the menu that were still very good. We sat in the patio area outside and had a really nice experience. Would highly recommend it if you're looking for good sushi in Carolina Beach.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very good although service is slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very good food, consistent, tasty and seems like quality food. The service is way too slow, though especially since I was there about a half dozen times off season and still waited more than a half hour each time for take out. Could be five star if the kitchen and waitstaff moved a little faster.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BestHonestReviews
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Pleasant surprise! Wonderful sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Went to Nikki's on the 4th of July for dinner. It was probably one of the best (if not the best!) sushi dinners we've ever had. So fresh! Our waiter was awesome! Service was amazing! We loved it so much we went again with friends a couple of days later. Huge menu... the waiter even mentioned to my husband that they have incredible hamburgers, too!

2 Thank luvs2runnc
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Freshest Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I can always count on a fresh sushi meal at Nikki's
My friends and I love this place!, great service and very very clean

1 Thank DebiDINATALE
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

So excited to have a Nikki's on our side of town. The sushi is always fresh and great. Vegetarian options are a plus also when you are not in the mood for sushi. Service has been equally as good.

Visited June 2013