“So many rolls”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stopped by for some sushi and was pleasantly surprised. Good food and good service, excellent ginger salad dressing. Lots of rolls to chose from.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This food was so fresh and delicious, that my kids were willing to eat sushi and sashimi for the first time---then they just wanted to keep going back! We'd recommend taking the kids on the earlier side of dinnertime--like between 5pm-6pm, before it gets very crowded, so the waiter can walk any novices through the menu with detailed explanations. However, we also ate at 7:30pm, and lunchtime, and the service was quick and servers were attentive. A fabulous meal and a great price! Oh, there are also many fully cooked sushi and non-sushi options available on the menu, such as terriaki dishes and sesame chicken and various Bento Boxes, as well. It was all DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here because I have been craving sushi for awhile and she doesn't eat it so I was able to persuade her to go. We were seated right away, had a server within a few minutes, ordered drinks, and browsed the menu. I ordered a couple of rolls and a salad and my wife was wanting some tempura chicken but didn't want the veggies fried. Our server said that was fine and made the change happen. She was very hospitable and gracious. Dinner arrived and it was very delicious. After dinner we asked or server what were some great local spots for an upscale dinner for our anniversary in a couple of days and she gave us 5 or 6 places. Our servers name was Mara and she was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place and Mara to everyone.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

If you are looking for the hushed silence of a fine Asian dining experience, go somewhere else. This place is a very loud, busy, boisterous beach party, at least on Friday night. The caterpillar roll was good (pictured), but not as good as the yellow tail sashimi right next to it. Probably 4 stars, but considering how awful most food is in CB, we have to give it 5. Leaving, right outside the door, 3 young loud girls in pumps smoking cigarettes...

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Arrived at 5:30 to a quiet restaurant, a very nice waitress and great rolls. They had a special "caterpillar" roll which had jalapeño sliced on top and was a wonderful hot and sweet roll. The rock and roll was great but I had to let my mouth reset from the heat of the first roll to get a good overall taste. This is a definite return!