“Love this New York style pizza.”
Review of Frank's Pizza

Frank's Pizza
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We decided to eat here in conjunction with our carnival night. My whole family mwas impressed with the pizza. We got a two pizzas -cheese pizza, and a ground beef on one side veggie on another side. All of the pizza types were wonderdful, but I think the cheese pizza was the best. It was really some of the best NY style I have had. I would eat there again in a New York minute!

The only reason I didnt give this restaraunt five stars is because the dining room was very warm. I realize they have pizza ovens on and it heats things up,but more air conditioning would have made the eating experience perfect.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love franks pizza, great food, greatest Stromboli ever, the only problem is it is extremely hot in that place, needs to install an air conditioner.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We just wanted an easy take out dinner. The pizza was fine but nothing to highlight. We wouldn't go back but there wasn't anything wrong with it.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

There are 3 places we always eat at in Carolina Beach and Franks is one of them.We have been going off and on for 25 years and Franks has a distinct taste we look forward to every year.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Thin crust...cooks quick. Tastes great. Just don't try to eat it too quickly, it comes out HOT & will burn the top of your mouth. Buy by the slice or the whole pie. Quick in & out and very friendly people.