“Great food to start the day.”

Gibby's Dock and Dine
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We've driven by many times on the way to an for our condo cuz we have food at home. But on this morning, We have to head to Charlston SC and didn't want to clean kitchen and pulled in this place. GREAT BREAKFAST. The crab omelet was fluffy and filled with delicious Maryland crab meat. Also had biscuits and gravy....bad calory wise but the gravy was fantastic on a great biscuit.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Starting a work day off this way is perfect. You take a nice walk to the dock, find this great restaurant and sit down to enjoy. I am not a breakfast person, but the bacon was cooked perfectly, and my comrades (who had more elaborate choices), loved their food. Everything was cooked with care and served at the right temperature. Too often, I find that an egg allergy means there is nowhere to eat, but this place has options I could enjoy. I also liked that they had no problem serving 2 of us diet coke for breakfast. You can't always get this.

And the view is just great - start your day with the fishermen!

1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Our only breakfast out while in NC and it was ok. We might have hit them on a bad day. The French toast was still white on the inside and not cooked, so I sent it back and ordered the pancakes, which were tasty. Very friendly service. The homemade Biscuits are amazing and big.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Happened up this neat restaurant on a day trip to Carolina Beach. The grouper bites and fish tacos were really good. Great for lunch.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our only breakfast out while in NC and it was excellent. Quick, very friendly service with large portions. Kids loved their chocolate chip pancakes which were a huge plate they could share. Biscuit and gravy were very homemade tasting and some of the best I've had. Loved watching the Coast Guard pull in the docks as well.