“Locals Place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gibby's Dock and Dine

Gibby's Dock and Dine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cary, North Carolina
“Locals Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very friendly staff. Fresh seafood. Can sit and watch out at the bay side. Has indoor and outdoor seating. Very varied menu for eveyone. Appeared to be many locals eating and drinking there.

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had a huge group that they took care of all! Food was good and everyone was happy! Shrimp app is very good and so was the Tuna app.

Visited May 2014
“Ridiculous”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast, was told it would take 30 minutes, it took an hour and 15 minutes, food was over cooked and there was a black hair in my omelette. Told the server politely that we just wanted to leave and she screamed at me and told me to leave. When I asked to speak to a manager she said she was the manager. She treated me as though it was my fault. And embarrassed me on top of it all. When I was being polite. Not professional at all and didn't try to make it right. Not cool!!

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Akw8283
Concord, North Carolina
“Great Dock Side Views....Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant/bar several times this year and have come away with an extremely satisfying experience each and every time. On one particular visit, I went with a colleague (Irish lady) on St Patricks Day and the meals on offer looked promising. I had Bangers 'n Mash (I'm English) and my friend had Shepherd's Pie and they were both on par with anything we've had from our respective home countries. I found out the meat, lamb, for the pie was special ordered. Exceptional service and a bonus with the view of the waterway! Highly recommend the food....and a great place for a relaxing drink.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Milton, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere, and view from the dock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

The parking lot was always full, when we drove by, to and from the condo, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed, food was decent, good value, and great atmosphere. The view from the dock was beautiful.

• Visited March 2014