“Did not like staying there”
Review of Cabana 202

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Cabana 202
Reviewed 9 August 2011

The people that we paid for the condo. They do not want to give us back our deposit. Very upset about that when we cleaned up. Left it in good shape. So I will tell everyone that this place is a rip off. The deposit was 600.00 dollars.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Trina G
Jetguy, Owner at Cabana 202, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Your response is missing some detail, and we can't pinpoint the property you rented or the agency who rented it to you. Nevertheless, we are sorry for the experience you had as our guests expect, and deserve, the very best value in a beach vacation. It would be good to know who managed your rental, as several reputable firms book stays and all have above-market guidelines denoting highest customer satisfaction and exceptional service. The condos are all individually owned and our folks take great pride in their own properties. All of us homeowners in the rental program strive to provide lodging that ensures that our guests receive great value for their vacation investment. We hope you come back to visit, and we will strive to make your return visit a much better experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was a little leary from past reviews but Cabana Suites was all that was available for the weekend. The condo was small but all that my husband and I needed, right on the beach. It was clean and quiet. We now have a new place to stay at the beach! Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandraE27526
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We have been coming to Carolina Beach for five years now. This was our first time in the Cabana. Our accommadations were top notch. This was by far the best time we have ever had. Our condo was clean, modern and the view was out of this world. The manager of our condo was on site and greeted us as we got off the elevator. He was polite and very helpful. We will return next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
10  Thank nickielee
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My wife and I took our twin 15month old daughters to Carolina Beach for the first time. We stayed in room 410 for 3 nights. This property I was told first started to rent through United Beach Vacation Rentals as of June 1st. (I believe UBV also rents other units too). I had read prior reviews and was a little worried but after arriving and seeing the room we were very impressed. Everything was clean and the view from the balcony and living area were great. The only thing that was a little old or out-dated would be the bathrooms. But how much time do you spend in a bathroom on vacation? The management of the complex were very friendly and I always saw someone cleaning the pools or cruising the grounds. I liked that everything was gated and secured. There were security cameras located throughout that made you feel secure. The place had a nice quick beach access boardwalk that had showers. All in all we would definitely stay here again. Also another perk was that close proximity of the condo to the boardwalk area. I would assume that this place will not be a secret much longer. It was quick for us to load the girls up in the stroller and be at Brits for a quick Doughnut in less than 5 mins. Our girls are sound sleepers but if you happen to stay on the northern end of the complex Rooms _09 or under you may hear the party boats in the bay at night. I could only hear them from the 2nd bedroom (where the girls slept)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank j2johnson21
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We Stayed in Cabana Suite # 106 over Labor Day week and had a wonderful time. Our condo was beautiful , well appointed, and immaculately clean. The location was great, the oceanfront view was spectacular, the boardwalk and restaurants were a few minutes walk from our front door. We visited the NC Aquarium, Downtown Wilmington, Kure Beach Pier, and took the ferry to Southport for the day to go antique shopping. Loved it !! We will be staying at Cabana 106 same time next year!!

Room Tip: The Oceanfront rooms at Cabana are awesome
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KMCParkton
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Okay, I was planning another trip to Cabana Suites Condo 218 and noticed some inaccurate or VERY old reviews, so I just had to add our "50 cents worth!" My husband and I took our 10 year old daughter and her friend there just this past June 2010. First of all, contrary to other comments, this unit was completely remodeled, well decorated and very clean. The staff was so nice that they came by (on their own) and offered more towels and tp. As far as the price.... HAVE you even BEEN to Carolina Beach recently and seen the revitalization? There were fireworks on the beach, bands playing nightly- the one we saw played reggae/David Matthews type music, carnival rides, the boardwalk with tons of shopping and restaurants- I mean we literally did NOT have to use the car to do anything at all! Not to mention the view from condo 218, we woke up watching the sunrise over the ocean while having our morning coffee (my husband walked a block over and brought back Brit's famous donuts- still hot!), you've got the pool and hot tub right there also and the Sea Merchant grocery store was only a few blocks away for groceries. If you have children and don't want to spend a fortune but still have all possible opportunities for EVERYONE to have fun, this IS the place to be. To be able to have all of this, within a very short walking distance is like the credit card commercial says, PRICELESS! We had a fantastic time, it was well worth it and we WILL be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
8  Thank smithmk
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We traveled here a few days before Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful time.
You have a really beautiful place with a wonderful ocean view!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple