“Amazing place, amazing people!”
Review of Dolphin Lane Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Dolphin Lane Motel
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

My family and i have been coming to dolphin lane for years! The staff is so friendly & the owner is amazing as well! We have never had complaints! The only thing we have ever had to do ourselves is get extra TP or a towel. I love this place. We usually stay in the duplex or the brick duplex. They are both very nice!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Kaykay4011

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay here it was great and close to the shops and night life i will be staying here again.the view was great and the rooms were excellent in my opinion and very affordable,the Dolphin is my choice when im at Carolina or Kure beach's

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chester W
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Me and boyfriend stayed at the dolphin motel and it was great. The ocean view was beautiful. The room was very pleasant and comfortable. It was well priced. We give the dolphin motel two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Will not ever make that mistake again. Find a dumpster and stay there instead. It would be much cleaner. Don't go by the pictures. I think they fixed up one room and took lots of pictures of it for the website. :-(

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I just stayed here last night. We rented an oceanfront double on the second floor. I thought it was very nice for the price. We wanted cheap price without cheap feeling and that is what we got. Of course it is an older place but I like those type. I prefer the older mom and pop lodges compared to the new high rise/high dollar places. Our room was clean and had none of the odors that were mentioned on here. i also check for bed bugs everywhere I go. Didn't find any here either. Granted the beds were a bit hard but I knew I wasn't getting the Marriott to begin with so I wasn't disappointed and I prefer a firm mattress as well. I think for $56 and some change it was well worth it. I have stayed at other places along the beach in the past and paid lots more and got lots less. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TabathaP589
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Pictures on website are deceiving. Room smelled like a waste cesspool. Woke up with sore throat from smell. When complained of room foul odor that was worse than urine I was told it was most likely rotten fish that had been left in the room. Nasty! Price was reasonable accomadations matched. Said it was waterfront, first floor no view and only saw sand dunes. Never again!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Julesjulski
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Thought we were renting a double room. Bathroom nasty, no phone no internet service one bed in front room and one bed in kitchen, the bed in front room was full of bed bugs or chinches. i had bug bites all over body had to wait outside from 4;00 am until 9:00 am because there was no one in the office. when we did get to talk to manager he was nasty told us the only thing he was going to do was give us our money back and we were told to not come back to that hotel again. Little do he know there is no way in hell i will ever go back there again. As of today i have nightmares about bugs in my bed.

Room Tip: would not recommend none of the rooms