“They serve a really good Frisco Burger”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Nice juicy burger w cheese, bacon, mayo & tomato on Texas Toast.

I am not a fan of fast-food burgers, but I often make a special trip just for this one.

Other Thickburgers are quite good as well. Chicken tenders can be great or so-so: make sure yours are freshly prepared.

Service is very good & friendly.

There are newer reviews for Hardee's

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. Food was as expected from a chain. Restaurant was clean. they provide television in the dining area.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I think of all the fast food burger chains Hardees beats McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King. I like the more personal touches like homemade baked bread and hand breaded chicken tenders

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I am generally a fan of Hardee's, especially the burgers. On a recent afternoon I stopped in and saw no one at the counter. A kitchen worker saw me and went about his business. I waited. Eventually, a girl working the drive-thru looked my way but never acknowledged me. Two customers in the dining room, but no one else waiting to be served. I definitely felt they could not care less about my business. I left and will not go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Past experience with Hardees chains has not always been so good. So I was surprised by the friendly, fast service and really excellent food and exceptional value of this Hardees, which is located right next to a very busy McDonalds. Their hand dipped cups of ice cream and ad hoc sundaes were super. Two main course size sandwiches/hamburgers/cheeseburgers for $5 was just too good to believe.