“Awesome Oceanfront Stay! Did not want to leave this oceanfront unit”
Review of Atlantic Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Atlantic Towers
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Totally enjoyed our stay At Atlantic Towers, Carolina Beach, NC!
We selected a Two bedroom, two bath condo unit which provides you with a living room/dining area and full kitchen all having direct OCEAN VIEW and sliding glass doors to excess your private balcony.
AND then it gets even better...the Master bedroom had its own sliding glass door with balcony complete with comfortable white rocking chairs!! Private full bath, closet with a few books.
The secondary bedroom had an 'side ocean view' because our unit was an end unit located at the side of the building.
The kitchen cabinets are stocked with basically anything you need for cooking.
It's like a home away from home but OCEANFRONT : )
Can't wait to to another stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Atlantic Towers

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our first time to Carolina Beach and will be looking forward to coming back to stay at Atlantic Towers. The staff were great and very accommodating when we decided to stay an extra day. Ended up staying in 2 different rooms because of extending our stay and both rooms were great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The staff was great very helpful. The rooms were clean and the area is quiet love it. The second time was just as great cant wait until next year. Hope it will be me and my new man LOL. Atlantic towers is the best wish they had a place for activities

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my first time staying at Atlantic Towers and we will be back. Picking a hotel off the internet is hard, especially since no one around you has stayed anywhere in the vicinity. It can make anyone a little nervous taking your family. My husband decided to take a last minute trip to the beach, to enjoy the sand and waves, not the hoopla of what other beaches offer. This hotel has the right space in all areas, a perfect get away. Clean and very refreshing for the family. The beach was not crowded and the view was perfect out the front window. We stayed on the 9th floor, never had trouble with the staff or the other vacationers. All around great place to stay, I'm glad we selected this hotel off the list.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

One of our favorite places to stay. All accommodations are updated and we have always enjoyed staying here. We prefer the higher floors-one drawback, the elevators are very slow, but if you stay on the lower floors, you get more noise. There are always compromises, but we have never encountered any problems here. Love the full kitchen and all the units face the ocean with panoramic views from the wall of sliding doors.

Room Tip: We prefer to stay on the 9th or higher floors. Less noise, but long waits for the elevators (2) for...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Malynda M
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I love this place.I have stayed at a few in Carolina Beach and no where I have stayed can even come close to the Awesome Staff and the beautiful views of the Ocean.I have stayed in both 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom and enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend Atlantic Towers over any of the condos there.I have never had any problems that the friendly staff did not take care of immediately and in a very professional and friendly way.....U guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I love the 11th floor or room on the Corner,but would stay in any of them.I have always had very nic...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We arrived and the individual condo, itself, was nice and clean; very cute (unit 201). HOWEVER - the pool, both indoor and outdoor, were dirty.

WORSE STILL, WAS THE MANAGEMENT. At 2:30am, the night worker directed a person (obviously intoxicated or on drugs) to our unit, b/c he stated his girlfriend was in unit 201. The front desk person did not verify this person's identity or anything. My family was woken up at 2:30 in the morning by continuous banging on the door. The man would not go away even when we yelled for him to go away. IT WAS EXTREMELY SCAREY to say the least. I called the front desk to report it, and the lady told me she sent him. When I told her that he was not with us,, she states she could not do anything. There is NO SECURITY. The man did not go away for a while. I called tiwce, the lady did NOTHING. I requested to speak with a manager the next morning, she was 'out on property,' I left her a message - no surprise she never contacted me. I even went back again, all I got was excuses and no resolve. By the way, the manager NEVER addressed issues or contacted me back.

On top of this, we had very rambunctious people in the two condos below us. They were extremely loud and shooting fireworks the following night. The management did nothing about it, only gave us more excuses and even tried to take up for those guest by stating it wasn't them, that it was people on the beach. BUT, we saw and took photos of the 3 huge bags full of used fireworks on the porch of the guests below us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family