“Great Wings”

Cuisines: American
Durham, North Carolina
“Great Wings”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Great tasting extra-hot wings, french fries and drink for $8. However, when I have gotten them to go, the sauce seems to disappear on the wings so I always order extra sauce. The tables and seating is not as high a quality as I would like to see, but I go there for the food, not the atmosphere. Great taste and value. Wish they had one closer to my home.

• Visited September 2012

Cheraw, SC
“Frozen would be better”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We ordered online to have it delivered, having never ordered from here before. Looking forward to good wings with some ranch and bleu cheese to dip into, and celery. You order in lots of 10, and get one ranch or bleu cheese per 10. We ordered medium hot, 2 ranch, 1 bleu cheese, and an extra order of celery. Received 30 fried wings with next to no seasoning, and NO 'buffalo wing' sauce or seasoning at all! Blandest fried chicken I ever had. Got 3 ranch and one bleu cheese to dip our bland fried chicken in. And 2 3" celery sticks per 10 wings.... can you say skimpy???? Will NOT do this again, that is for sure!!! Maybe it is better in person.... but I sure would not recommend ordering to have it delivered.

• Visited February 2011