“Golf Place for Men”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carthage
Little River Golf and Resort
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My second visit here with a golf group, and not sure why I came back. This is a golf haven for men... Lots of men. (Have not seen any female guests. The units are dual rooms with two queen beds, private bath, with a common living area with a full size kitchen. Units are clean and tidy, but bare necessities, perfect for MEN! The beds are basic, the furnishings are basic, though they do have flat screen tv's. I am watching the masters tournament in the restaurant /bar and I am the only female guest out of 20 men. Everything is basic... Breakfast buffet is included, but I heard they will begin charging for eggs made to order beginning tomorrow (or special requests). Staff are very friendly and try to accommodate the guests. If you want to be in the middle of golf courses and lay your head down for rest, basic shower, etc... This is the place. I would like a little bit more on the plush side of a stay.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debbie H
There are newer reviews for Little River Golf and Resort

Been to Little River Golf and Resort? Share your experiences!