“Very pleased with this hotel”

Comfort Suites Regency Park
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We originally chose this hotel because it was close to the wedding we were attending and also the fact that the price was really good. We were really surprised at how nice the room was. It was fairly large and in excellent condition. It was probably one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in regardless of price. The room was very clean, and tastefully designed. It had a very upscale feel to it. It also had a 32" flat screen TV with a good picture quality which is surprising for hotel TV's. The king sized bed we pretty comfortable.

I would not call the room a full suite. The bed was not in a separate room but a separate area. it did offer a full sized (pull out) sofa, an easy chair, and a desk. There was also a kitchenette area with a counter, sink, refrigerator, and coffee maker.

The only negative points were the hallways were not air-conditioned or barely so but the outside temp when were there was about 102!. The other disappointment was the so-called "hot" breakfast. They did not offer much in the way of breakfast. They had some meat based rolls in a heater which we did not eat. Aside from that it was mostly cold cereal and some pastries.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely seek out a Comfort Suite next time we travel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2011

The rooms are a little dated but overall the room was clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank T_r3ll
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I found the Comfort Suites in Cary to be clean and comfortable. This is my first time staying at this hotel. I am impressed. I have visited Cary 5 times, once each year for 5 years. I have stayed at various other "comparably priced" hotels. This is the very best! The continental breakfast was excellent; the wide variety of breakfast items made a balanced breakfast just delicious. This place was less expensive, yet better, than the hotel in which I stayed the previous night in upstate NY.

I will not only stay at this particular property in the future, but I will be checking the other Comfort Suites properties before I make any future reservations.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Stayed two nights at this hotel with our two dogs. Very good value for the money (we paid $65 per night). Free breakfast (nothing impressive - just standard continental fare). Location is convenient to various shopping areas in suburban Cary, NC. There was free wireless internet, but it was really slow/spotty.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lawahoo2001
Reviewed 15 March 2011

My family and I stayed here to visit with family. This is our second stay here. I will have to say that it was just as nice as the first stay. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff that we dealt with were all very nice. Espically the girl that was there when we checked out. I had taken off my wedding rings and my grandmothers ring in the room before we left and they got left in the room. The girl at the front desk was very kind and helpful for letting back in the room to find my rings in the room. I really did appreciate that.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank leonardsbabe
Reviewed 29 December 2010

We stay here frequently when we're in the area because they are pet friendly. We have asked for the same room the past two stays because it's so convenient for taking the dog outside. Staff is welcoming and helpful. Nice breakfast although it's always the same every day and in a 6 day stay gets to be a bit repetitive. Hotel looks like it could do with a little updating. Bed pillows lumpy and heating unit noisy as well as hard to control--either chilly or too hot. However, when travelling with a pet, I can't find anywhere else in the area I'd rather stay at. We were there over Christmas holiday and this is the emptiest I've ever seen the place. Also had a 7 inch snow but all staff showed up and even some snow removal done although parking lot is connected to other areas and very icy in the morning. Snow fairly rare in the area usually. WIsh I'd remembered to pack a bathing suit. Pool and hot tub looked really inviting with snow covering everything outside. And with so few people staying, it was empty. Hubby was happy with the fitness center.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carocross61
Reviewed 23 October 2010

just perfect, well so far....we havent been to breakfast yet
very friendly and fast check in, we reserved 4 rooms and requested adjoining and close together.....both requets were met
nice little pool, rooms are great, very spacy, our room has very large bathroom
definitely will be coming back for our over-nighters to the area

• Stayed: October 2010