“Very quiet, very comfortable”

Comfort Suites Regency Park
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This is our second stay here. The hotel is in a very quiet neighborhood. It's convenient to several restaurants, a Trader Joe's store and Total Wine. The staff are pleasant and easy to deal with. I don't care for the little "designer" pillows that this chain and several others are using on their king beds. A visit to the front desk solved that problem. The breakfast is excellent, with eggs and sausage, along with the usual waffles, cereal and breads. A relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike16248
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Regency Park

Reviewed 29 September 2011

This was a nice hotel in a quiet location, ample parking, felt safe. Our room had one king bed, and a sofa sleeper that my two kids slept in without trouble. Very nice tv and plenty of room. The breakfast was good; nice variety. You could really smell the chlorine on the floor with the pool so we got a room on a higher floor. Would stay again if in the area. We were there for a wedding.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Marionion
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Cary for a business trip. The hotel was great! The breakfast was good and was complete with do-it-yourself waffles, boiled eggs, cold and hot cereal, and a small selection of pastries/muffins. The room was clean and the front desk folks were very helpful! The pool is pretty small, but if you have small children that just want to splash around it will be fine. Overall this is a great little hotel and if I travel back to Cary, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mmezest1997
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This hotel was excellent on many levels...the price was so reasonable. My husband travels with his company and stays at choice hotels all the time; this by far was the best in a year! We really enjoyed the hotel's reception that was held all 3 nights we were there. What a wonderful surprise for guests....other hotels should take notice!
The staff was professional, rooms were very clean, and the grounds were kept nice! The breakfast was above average with too many extras to speak of.
If ever back in the Cary area we will be staying here again.

Room Tip: we use choice.com and aaa
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I am very pleased with our stay, nice front desk staff, clean room, and a great location.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Spent a great weekend at the Comfort Suites Cary - wonderful beds, but get extra pillows. Staff are very welcoming. Good breakfast too.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I would have only given it a 4 star but I bump it up to 5 for the reason below.

I stayed in the hotel for 2 weeks for a business trip (excluding the weekends). It was in a very convenient location.

In general,

The good: clean room, free beer and catered food from Tues - Thurs, quiet, huge bed (california king?)

The bad: the pool and hot tub are NASTY during my stay -- seemed like they haven't been cleaned for years. No hot breakfast.

Why I gave it a 5: I left my electric shaver at the end of my first week stay. After I realized it I called the hotel not really expecting getting it back -- I figure it's already lost. At the time of the call they said there was nothing in the lost & found box. After I returned for my 2nd week of the staying, I brief talked to the front desk about the issue again and they said they would check again for me. Later that day, the manager Tony called me back and confirmed that the maid did see it and brought down to lost & found but they could not locate it, so they offered to buy me a bran-new one. I picked one up on the way back and they gave me a full refund for the cost of the new shaver. Now that's how you get a customer back and that's why I took the time to write this review.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business