Comfort Suites Regency Park
TownePlace Suites
US$98
US$88
Fairfield Inn
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
US$111
SpringHill Suites
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskhot tubmedical centerpull out couchenglish muffinswafflesboiled eggsentire staymorning breakfastrecent staystayed two nightsfirst floorpleasant stayhotel is cleangreat roomroom was large
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The suite was clean and quiet, but there were environmental problems with the room. Though we had the air conditioning running almost constantly, the room was clammy and humid. It's as if there were no dehumidifier in the A/C. Worse than that, the bathroom had no fan. When I complained about this at the front desk, I was told that all of the rooms adjoining vertically shared one ventilation shaft, which was served by a blower on the roof. If that's the case, it wasn't working properly and never vented the steamy bathroom during the days we stayed there. The room was always unpleasant to stay in and sleep in.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially Josh S. The room was outstanding for the price and everything was spotless. The cookies were good, too. I'd definitely choose this one again.

Room Tip: Great staff
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for the review. I will share your comments with Josh S. I am sure he will appreciate them. We look forward to sharing cookies with you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had a family of 20-25 that stayed in the hotel and the accommodations and staff was absolutely the best I've encountered in a very long time. The front desk manager Joshua and Melissa were the best. Nikki you only were there for the last 20 minutes, but you are not forgotten. The customer service was outstanding. The taff that keeps the hotel clean did a fantastic job. All of my family members were happy and satisfied with every aspect of Comfort Inn. We were able to bring left over food from our afternoon festivities as Wheeler Lake and they allowed us to fellowship in the breakfast area. We really appreciate you guys for all you do and I wish there was more I can do to commend you guys! Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to hear we were all able to contribute to the success of your family reunion. It's always a pleasure to see people feeling at home and enjoying our hospitality. We hope the whole family can get together again at our place next year.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I travel quite a bit to the Raleigh area and I choose Comfort Suites Cary almost every time. Front Desk staff are warm & friendly, hotel is clean and in a safe area. The rooms are well suited for business travelers. And the manager's reception on the night I was here was great, with pulled pork and free beverages. Outstanding as usual.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hugh T

Thank you for writing a great review. We appreciate our guest sharing about their stays. Always a pleasure seeing our frequent guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This property is the best kept secret in the area. Centrally located, clean, quiet, and with front desk personnel like Bobby, it makes for a enjoyable pleasant stay in the Cary, NC area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PAUL R
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you very much for the great review. I will be sure to share your kind words with Bobby and the rest of our great staff. We are glad to hear we helped you have a pleasant stay. We don't want to be a secret and appreciate you telling the world.