“Anniversary dinner was awesome!”
Review of An Cuisines - CLOSED

An Cuisines
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Harrison Avenue/Weston Parkway
Description: AN, which means “to dine” in Vietnamese, showcases an array of exquisite flavors that blends traditional Asian ingredients with modern European influences. Executive Chef Steven Devereaux Greene crafts dishes that show his culinary passions and styling of East meets West. His approach is to harness unique and local products to transform them into his vision of elegant simplicity. All of the ingredients, dishes, and approach is to create a memorable experience for you and your palate. AN, features a sushi bar and raw bar, which adds another dimension to the various delights offered here. A meal would not be complete without an Asian inspired cocktail or glass of wine from our award winning wine list.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

An is an excellent restaurant with the best sushi in town. They have great attention to detail and serve high quality food. My wife loves going there and she is really picky about food and service. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for An Cuisines

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I when to dinner while the kids are at my brothers ( Vacation for both) and what a meal it was, Chef Green out-did himself. The meal was fantastic then some.. This meal is at the top of our list of best dinners of all times.... You really must try..... Thanks Chef Green for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I decided to go back to An for our Anniversary celebration. We walked in a half hour before our reservation and were immediately seated. The service all night was amazing as they seemed to tag-team our table with 4 or 5 different servers. They swooped in without us knowing and filled our water and cleared dishes from the table. Their knowledge of the menu items was impressive and very helpful. We ordered the appetizer with the lamb, chicken pate and fried oysters and were amazed at the flavors. Then we each order a fish dinner (sea bass and dusted flounder) and both were really tasty though totally different. We finished off the evening with The Tropical - so fresh and tasty but not filling. A beautiful evening with great food and great service. Thanks Josh and team!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Ample parking, got a table for 2 without reservations at 9:30 on a Friday. We received a warm welcome and seated immediately, how ever we did have to wait longer than average before our waitress came to see us. After the delay all service staff was very professional. She was friendly and knowledgeable in drinks and food selection. I recommend the pork bun as appetizer. The Singapore noodles were good too, but I was too full from sharing appetizers to finish it off. The sushi was quoted as "The best I've had" from a friend who's been around the world, but the unagi and the kobe beef were quite average. I have had much better at more affordable restaurants, but it was still good. Small sake carafe seemed never ending :D and the macadamia & chocolate cookies are amazing. If you're already stuff they can be ordered for take out. Friendly staff, very nice décor. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Some creativity in the sushi, which personally I don't think is necessary - and prices to match the "fusion" nature of it. Where it does work, and fabulously, were the desserts. Wow. Spectacular and creative. I'm glad I was part of a large party that was able to order just about every dessert they had so we could share.

I had the opportunity to go back on the same trip and declined. But I'd recommend it once in a while.