“Was amazing, but is slipping”
Review of An Cuisines - CLOSED

An Cuisines
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Harrison Avenue/Weston Parkway
Description: AN, which means “to dine” in Vietnamese, showcases an array of exquisite flavors that blends traditional Asian ingredients with modern European influences. Executive Chef Steven Devereaux Greene crafts dishes that show his culinary passions and styling of East meets West. His approach is to harness unique and local products to transform them into his vision of elegant simplicity. All of the ingredients, dishes, and approach is to create a memorable experience for you and your palate. AN, features a sushi bar and raw bar, which adds another dimension to the various delights offered here. A meal would not be complete without an Asian inspired cocktail or glass of wine from our award winning wine list.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This had been one of my favorite unique restaurants, but the last time I was there, we noticed the quality and variety is slipping. The prices are just as high, but harder to defend. I had to send back a dish that was very overcooked. It is still fairly unique, but no longer worth the price. I doubt I will be back.

There are newer reviews for An Cuisines

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We dined here for my wife's birthday. Someone had given us a gift certificate. We were not prepared for the type of dining experience we had. The food was exquisitely prepared, the wait staff was impeccable in their attention to detail and the decor was delightful. This is LA or NY type dining in the Triangle of NC!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was our first trip to An. It was a great dining experience. Service was great and the food was excellent. Great atmosphere to go along with a great dining experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I recently enjoyed an excellent meal at An Cuisine. The sushi was fantastic. The pork belly appetizer was incredible. In fact, my family of 4 did not have one dish we didn't like. I would highly recommend An Cuisine.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

An is an excellent restaurant with the best sushi in town. They have great attention to detail and serve high quality food. My wife loves going there and she is really picky about food and service. You will not be disappointed.