“Great!!!!”

Ranked #75 of 479 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

The waiter was slow getting to our table considering he passed by it 5 times.... But it only took maybe 5-8 minutes to get our food ready. The Chicken LoMein was very tasty and filling. It's a nice big portion, good for dinner. If you haven't tried sushi, I suggest trying it here. Considering the preparation time, the food tasted great and fresh. Also the atmosphere is very calming and the seats are quite comfortable :) if you are in Cary and looking for a good meal, this is the place.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

(see explanation of ratings below)

Very nice and creative makizushi. Other dishes are soaked in sauce.

Uncomfortable, bulky, wooden chairs.

Take a bottle of wine: corkage fee is just ten bucks.

About my ratings:

Only fine dining establishments can garner five stars. Until TripAdvisor realizes that a fast food joint cannot possibly be ranked equally with a $100 per person place, I need to draw the line somewhere. If we were only talking about the quality and presentation of the food, it would be a different story. But, as we know, TripAdvisor's rankings take into account the entire dining experience.

Therefore, I divide restaurants into three categories (and I wish TripAdvisor would do the same):

1) fast food and "fast-casual" (no table service )

2) casual and "polished casual" dining (table service)

3) fine dining (linen napkins, no plastic cups, no TV's in dining room, typically more expensive than casual dining)

Fine dining can earn a max of five stars. Casual dining can earn a max of four stars. Fast food can earn a max of three stars.

1  Thank HomoQuiScitOmnia
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Went to YoHo last month for the first time and loved it. I can never get my wife and daughter to join me for Thai so this place was great since it had Thai, Japanese and Chinese on the menu. My green chili curry was very good - my wife had the hibachi chicken and my daughter had the Szechuan shimp and both loved their meals.

Was pleasantly surprised to find no wait on a Friday night.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Service was quick and constant by nonasian servers but their excellent observance of customer service and menu knowledge left little room to notice. The standard dragon roll wasn’t on the menu but the green dragon and ninja rolls were a succulent deviation; need I say, “Delicious!!!”

Reviewed 19 February 2013

The food and service are above average and the serving sizes large! Very fresh Asian foods at very good prices.

Been to YoHo Asian? Share your experiences!