“Best Embassy Suite I've Stayed In.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 5 October 2013

After staying in an Embassy Suite Hotel in Florida that was horrible, I was relieved and delighted with my stay at this hotel. The property is beautiful and clean. I was greeted by a very professionally dressed, polite, helpful front desk staff. My upgraded suite was very spacious and clean. Overall the hotel staff was extremely welcoming and always helpful. All of the meals we had at the hotel from the inclusive buffet breakfast to self paid meals and banquet/party meals were very good and professionally served. The room service food was excellent and plentiful. I am looking forward to my trip back there next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank megah118
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear megah118: Thank you for staying with us and for your very very kind comments on the hotel. We are very proud of our service team and especially the front desk team who greet you as you first arrive. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Many thanks

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Full size beds are very uncomfortable. No queen size beds at all in the hotel. Couch is not comfortable. Had to ask for additional toilet paper and soap and shampoo and conditioner in a 3 night stay. Great happy hour and breakfast in the morning. None of the doors to the outside are ever locked so anyone can walk in to the hotel at any time of day or night.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Jane B; Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that our double beds did not work out for you. I'm glad that we were able to respond to your request for additional supplies. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Room (suite) was nice, clean and large. Restaurant was good, I had the fillet which was a very nice piece of beef. Waiter was excellent. Breakfast was very nice and free. Only problem was that I need espresso every morning and was unable to get it there. The Starbucks is about 3/4 mile away and it was raining. I was there on business and tried to save a few dollars by not renting a car, that was my mistake. Overall it was very nice, the shuttles worked well and the people were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear William H; thank you for your very nice comments on our hotel. We are very proud of our culinary and our service team. I am happy that both made your stay pleasant. I'm sorry that espresso was not available at our hotel. We are studying our coffee offerings to improve the guest's experience. Thank you for your input it is very helpful to us.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Every aspect was impressive. The front desk. Staff was totally friendly and helpful. When I walked up I was greeted with a smile that made me feel like I just got home. The room was spotless and comfortable. Fantastic nights sleep. The included breakfast was honestly fantastic. Cooked to order omelets, and everything was fresh and matched breakfast buffets I have paid $20 plus for. My daughter is at Medical school at Duke and this is my go to hotel when I visit. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Donald P
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Donald P : Thank you for staying with us and your very nice comments on the Front Destk team and the hotel in general. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable and "at home", Good luck to your daughter at Duke. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This hotel is beautiful inside! The décor was amazing. Site pictures don't do this hotel justice. Rooms were large and didn't have that funny, musky smell that many hotels have. Only way it could have been a better stay is if we had stayed longer.

1  Thank Valerie M

Dear Valerie M: Thank you for staying with us and your very flattering comments on the hotel. Sometimes, I think, we take the beauty of the hotel for granted since we work there but you are right it is quite a show. I hope you can stay longer on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Hotel looks nondescript on the outside, but is delightfully layed out inside, with 9 floors overlooking an atrium that had live plants, ponds, fish, and a waterfall. Complementary breakfast was especially tasty, and very complete. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank John B
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear John B

Thank you for staying with us and for your very nice comments on the hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed it. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I could not recommend this hotel because we had to many things go wrong. We had trouble with the keys working in the door, we had trouble with the tub not draining, we had trouble with the phones not working, We had to call for bedding for the pull out bed as none was left in the room, had to call fro washcloths as none were left whent he room was made up.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Dear Linda C: Thank you for staying with us and please accept my apologies for the issues that you experienced during your visit. Your experience is not typical of our hotel and I appreciate your comments which will give our team some items to focus on so that we don't inconvenience a future guest.

Russ Smith

Travellers also viewed these Cary hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
TownePlace Suites Raleigh Cary/Weston Parkway
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!