“Great hotel - especially for "staycations"”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We love Embassy Suites - it's great for local staycations, or the business traveler coming in for a few days, as it is in very close proximity to the airport and major corporations in the area. It is clean, the staff is extremely helpful, and central to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Ann27539: Thank you for choosing us for your staycation. Thank you for the very nice comments on our hotel and the friendly service team. I am very proud of our team of service professionals. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Russ Smith

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were greeted by friendly and courteous staff upon check in. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was most impressed with the appearance of the lobby and the rooms. Very clean and very inviting. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices and the dining area was clean, comfortable, and pleasant. Overall, it was a most enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear James C: Thank you for your very generous review of our hotel. Thank you for your staff and cleanliness comments. Those are two of our top focus areas for our hotel and our team. I hope to see you back with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My stay at the Embassy Suites in Cary, NC was wonderful. Service, room cleanliness, complimentary breakfast, everything was great. I was attending a convention, and everyone enjoyed the stay. The staff did a great job setting up the convention room. Do not hesitate to stay at the Embassy, it is like home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Arlene H: Thank you and your group for choosing our hotel. I am delighted that your stay and conference went so well for you. Thank you for your very nice comments in cleanliness and staff friendliness. I hope to see you and your group on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I spent one night there because my company hosted a meeting there the next day. This hotel is lovely. I enjoyed the afternoone drinks and snacks provided for guests when we arrived. The breakfast that is included is way beyond the usual included breakfast you get other places. I even got a made to order omlet. For the meeting our company hosted, the space, service and lunch were also excellent. I hope my company keeps using this hotel when we host seminars or meetings for our clients.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Kathy M Thank you and your company for choosing us for your conference. The Evening Reception and Complimentary Cooked to Order Breakfast are pillars of the Embassy Suites brand. We "own the omellette". I'm delighted that our breakfast team took great care of you. I am with you in hoping that your company uses our hotel for furture conferences.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

As we were moving from an apartment to a hotel, I need a hotel to stay with my kids for a week.

As with a typical Embassy, the suites are large, with two rooms, which was perfect for us.

The breakfast was good, and the staff was always very helpful.

As I had problems with my car, the lobby staff helped me to arrange transportation and getting kids on time for school.

In summary, a great Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Edu P: Thank you for choosing our hotel and for being a Senior Reviewer. What a great way to spend with your family during a move. I'm glad that everyone got to school on time. I have relocated many times and I know how important it is to get the family settled in the new area. Thank you for the great rating.

I hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great Hotel! Tremendous service and very helpful staff! Excellent amenities including two outdoor tennis courts. The hotel is centrally located to Raleigh, Cary and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Easy access from I-40. I have stayed at other Embassy Suite hotels but I found this particular hotel is exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Rodney H: Thank you for staying with us and your great comments. I am delighted that you make Embassy Suites your hotel of choice. Thank you for your very nice review. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The gentleman that was overseeing the Dining Room at Breakfast and Lunch went out of his way to remember my name and to greet me by name each time he saw me. The front desk folks were very professional and helpful and the condition of the facilities were superior to what you would expect even at the level of an Embassy Suites. Great place to stay and an excellent group rate for our Conference.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear John M: Thank you and your group for choosing our hotel. We have a great service team and great service leadership. The manager you mentioned was probably Jamey our Restaurant Manager. I will thank him for his service. I am delighted that he made a point of remembering you. He just loves seeing our guests enjoy their stay. Thank you for your many generous comments on the hotel. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Russ Smith

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
The Mayton Inn
The Mayton Inn
#6 of 22 in Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!