“Good pick when you want a variety”
Review of Tribeca Tavern

Tribeca Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Tribeca Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 472 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Davis Dr. & High House Rd.
Description: Welcome to Tribeca Tavern. Proud to be a North Carolina company, we celebrate the vibrant communities we serve and are committed to upholding the highest standards in the quality of our products and the local causes we support. We pledge to offer you a delightful experience complete with our signature Tribeca hospitality. Whether you're drinking the crafty brews created by our sister establishment, The Mash House Brewery, or you're enjoying entrees prepared in our from-scratch kitchens, you can count on handcrafted flavors with a dash of homegrown flair. We look forward to serving you many times over, be it for family nights out, dinners for two, game-watching afternoons, or private parties and corporate events. Enjoy!
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 8 last weekend following NCSU graduation and some wanted steak others fish and we had a vegetarian with us. Everyone was satisfied with the choices. Above average beer and liquor choices in the bar. The wine list could use additional less usual choices. Wait staff was very pleasant and attentive. Shrimp and grits was the table entree winner.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The two appetizers we ordered were terrific and so were our entrees....burger, bison burger, fish tacos, and tuna salad. I normally don't get dessert but my son wanted to watch the hockey game so....so....OMG we ordered the Bannana Bread Pudding. It was seriously the best dessert I have ever eaten!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Reasonably priced and service is good. I think one of the best burgers in town. Try especially the lamb burger and fried green tomatoes.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great place for families, afterwork with colleagues, or they can handle big groups too. I visit frequently with each of those groups.

I wouldn't recommend it for families with very small kids but it's great for school age and up.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here. This was my first time here and it was delightful. My waitress was on top of it and knew everything about the menu and explained the dishes in full detail. The food came out in a timely manner and was delicious. At the end of our meal I requested to see the manager to give our waitress a compliment and he was so pleased he gave us a free dessert which was the Pecan Pie Cheese Cake which was like a food orgasm in your mouth. Highly recommend!!! Definitely will be visiting this restaurant again. ;) ;) ;)

Been to Tribeca Tavern? Share your experiences!