“Don't expect refrig's in every room here...”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Forest City, North Carolina
“Don't expect refrig's in every room here...”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Spent a few days at this location again, due to a company meeting. In this current time, most hotels at this level have refrig's in every room but not here. We asked for a fridge but there were none available. For people coming to conferences and staying a few days, they would be very helpful. Also, in the conference room area, last year and this both, were noisy with children running back and forth at times. Not a big fan of this location as they are a totally non-smoking hotel. The rooms were clean and the beds were great. The food provided by the hotel for our meetings was good on the one day I ate, the other day Mexican was served, so my lunch was a pack of crackers. I will see if we cannot find a location for this winter's meeting that can accommodate us with fridge's!

Room Tip: Beware - all non-smoking! Bring a cooler as you will probably not have a fridge!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Dear Leigh-Anna B,

Thanks so much for taking the time to get us your feed back from your recent stay. We do value all comments,and concerns that our guests gives to us. Leigh-Anna B. We will take your concerns about the refrig in consideration. The other concern about the hotel rooms been totally non smoking. Unfortunately thats something we arent able to change. We do have a place for guests to smoke if they choose to do so. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you during your stay. We do take pride servicing our guests and going the extra mile to accomodate our guests. Thanks for being a loyal member with IHG Rewards.

I hope to see you again soon!

Shantez Battle, Agm

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
wilmington nc
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The hotel was okay I expected a bit more after reading the reviews The location was great though very convenient to the highway and close to shopping. The room was average There was a musty smell in the room which made it a bit unpleasant. We had two double beds instead of a queen which was fine except one of the beds was so close to the wall that you couldnt walk
on the side of the bed. That made getting in and out of the bed rather difficult. Overall I would say that this was a pretty good hotel The room was clean and good sized. However I would also say that the bed was a bit too firm for my liking.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Dear nillas12,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Cary NC Hotel. We take your concerns very seriously here. Mangement team & I have taking a look at the concerns that has been stated in your review. We strike hard to keep a refreshed & beautiful hotel for our guest! We want all our guests to feel comfortable and relaxed! To ensure your complete satisfaction, please contact me at hica.gsm@cmchotels.com so I may obtain additional details about your experience.

Shantez Battle Agm
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I was for business in Cary.

I stayed in the Holiday Inn suites.

Good hotel.
But the (little) bar is a place to meet friends.....

So you want a take a drink before going to bed and have a talk,
This is a great place to be.
The bartender Chris make you feel at home.
Nice, friendly, good service !!!!

I will pick this hotel again only for the good atmosphere in the bar thanks to Chris

Room Tip: take the suite
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Huub F,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you recieved great service from our wonderful team player Chris at the Bar. Thanks again for stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Shantez Battle Agm
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

The Holiday Inn is a fine choice for business. My room was good sized, clean and had strong Wi FI service. The restaurant is nothing special, although the $5 breakfast deal is tough to beat. And the Holiday Inn is a very good value-my room was less than $140 for one night. I would stay at the Holiday Inn again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mark P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are always happy to hear about a great experience at the Holiday Inn Cary NC. We are glad you did take part of the great breakfast package deal as well! Thanks for your review!

We hope to see you again soon!

Clinton
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Rooms are clean and the staff is always helpful and polite. I always go down to the bar area to finish the day checking emails and have a few drinks. You won't find a better bartender! Christine takes very good care of the guests. She remembered my name and my drink the second time I came in!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Lexington, NC
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Excellent check-in--very helpful staff, especially Lawrence, Khalid, and Bernacie---Room nice & clean---well kept furnishings---very nicely done breakfast for us and our immediate family and of course, the other guests---We always stay at this particular Holiday Inn when we visit family and friends in the Raleigh/Cary area---It's a very convenient location for us. We are Priority Club Members.

Room Tip: We always request a king suite on a floor with an ice machine not toooooo close to the elevators
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The staff was very nice and polite. Check in and check out was a breeze. Good for business travelers. The room was standard fare, but it was clean. I was able to check in early without a hitch. The conference rooms were adequate. The staff made this average hotel very good.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LosSargentos
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
LosSargentos,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. Thanks again for staying with us.

we hope to see you again soon!

Shantez Battle, Agm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary? Share your experiences!