“Awesome!”

Thai Spices and Sushi
Ranked #55 of 476 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was our first time here. IT's immediately one of our new favorite places. The food was awesome, the service absolutely fantastic. My wife and I loved it. We'll be back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and I looovvvveeee this place! We have been multiple times for lunch, and once for dinner. The lunch menu is affordable, creative, and tasty. Dinner is a bit more expensive, but well worth it for the authentic, wonderful food. The atmosphere is inviting and beautiful, and the service is friendly.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This dish is fabulous at Thai Spices. I have had it other places and it doesn't come close. The Pad Thai is also great and I had a seasonal pumpkin curry in the fall which was delicious but the Massaman is my go-to!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food was very tasty and flavorful. Even the salad dressing was memorable. Nice atmosphere and good food. I visited at lunch time. Good value.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I have been looking for years for good authentic Thai food in Cary. This place is authentic, the food is delicious and fresh, and the service is excellent. We go there frequently and the food and service are consistently excellent.