“A Bit Pricey, but Very Nice”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cary
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Cary, United States
“A Bit Pricey, but Very Nice”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night. The only thing I didn't like was having to pay for my breakfast. They do not offer any Continental breakfast. Had a modern vibe/decor. I used the gym, which was very nice, and pool, which was nice, but a little small, and the hot tub. I also used the business center, which was nice, but not quiet 'cause of a party that night, the noise came through the walls. The staff at this hotel was extremely accommodating. I would stay here again. The bathroom shower could be a little small for some big boned/husky/overweight people, but I fit just fine. I loved the bathroom decor.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Karla G,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor! I sincerely appreciate the wonderful feedback you posted and I want you to know that we always take your comments very serious. We do offer bed and breakfast packaged rates and in those rates, the price of breakfast is discounted. Be sure to visit our website or call us direct when you plan your next trip to Cary, NC and take advantage of one of our wonderful packages. I also appreciate your compliments on our hotel decor and staff; we work very hard to ensure that each guests recieves the ultimate experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Everything was exceptional and we had a very pleasant stay. I would highly recommend this hotel for any purpose. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. I will be recommending this hotel to You should be very proud of all the staff and keep up the good work.

Dear Dave M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review to TripAdvisor. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope you will return again sooner than later!
Fletcher, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed here for 5 days for a Textile class at NC State. They welcomed me as a Hilton rewards member- free to sign up- and gave me 2 free bottles of Coke instead of water- nice touch. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. They use the comforters that get washed. Overall, very modern style in the lobby and bedroom. I had a king suite which had a separate living room, hallway with kitchen and bathroom and then a separate bedroom. Both the living room and bedroom had a TV. TV had no Movie capabilities which I don't usually use anyway, but in case you do, they don't have that option. If you bring an HDMI cable you can hook this up to the TV and play a movie from your laptop. No NFL network either, so I wasn't able to see the Thursday night football game in my room. Room had microwave and fridge which I used. I didn't use the restaurant or bar, so I don't know about the food, but I'm sure it's like others. Room service only went until 7pm. This was way too early for me, so I had to go out and get my late dinner elsewhere. Red Robin and the close Indian restaurant were open unitl 10pm during the week- everything else closed around 9.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Eric-PA,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review to TripAdvisor. I always enjoy reading our reviews and yours caught my eye immediately. Please accept my apology for the mis-information you were given in regaurds to our room service. Our full service bar and kitchen stays open and offers room service every evening from 5pm-10pm. I do hope that you will visit us again soon to take advantage of the ultimate guest experience!
Goldsboro, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We booked the Hilton Garden Inn for the guests of our daughters wedding and to have a mini reception while photos were being taken at the church. All of our expectations were met and exceeded. The rooms were clean and inviting, the hotel staff went out of their way to help us make our guests comfortable and the fire pit area was the perfect place to sit and unwind between wedding events. I was surprised to find that the rooms were very quiet even though my window looked out onto the patio area where a party was going on. I would not have known they were out there had I not been a part of it earlier. This is the second time we have been at a group event at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking to host a similar group outing.

Dear Vicki M,
thank you very much for posting your comments to TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your business and are thankful that you chose to spend this special time with us! We love weddings and your family was very cordial and awesome to do business with. I hope you guys return again sooner than later to stay with us again!
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel very much. The room was in perfect condition, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly from the receptionist at checkin/checkout to the cool who made me a delicious Omelette with a side of bacon for breakfast. I had a cooked to order breakfast in only 10 minutes. Great stay!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear akribos,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I enjoyed the wonderful feedback you left and hope you visit us again sooner than later! Be sure to call us direct to take advantage of the ultimate guest experience!
Harrisburg, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

2 night stay with a block of guests for a wedding weekend. I heard no complaints from anyone about anything. Great outdoor patio and gas fire pit. Excellent exercise room. Great breakfast buffet at $9.95 each so come hungry. Great Value! MMM (Matticulous)

Dear Matthew M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. I sincerely appreciate your business and value your feedback. My staff always enjoys wedding parties, and we want y'all to visit us for your anniversary as well. I'm happy to read that every guest enjoyed their stay and we look forward to providing y'all the ultimate guest experience again soon!
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The room was nicely furnished, up to date, clean and comfortable. I am a bit of a hotel snob-a-phobe and have no problem checking out if it's not acceptable. I give this one a thumbs up. We also had an excellent dinner at Rey's Steakhouse so the entire stay was pretty cool.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!