“Clean and Comfortable!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Montgomery, Alabama
“Clean and Comfortable!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Excellent customer service and the hotel was very clean. My husband and I stayed four nights over the Thanksgiving weekend and the stay was enjoyable. The room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel areas. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Chris_Sabrina_3,
Thank you for posting your comments to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read your comments about our staff and hotel. Please be sure to visit us again soon to take advantage of the ultimate guest experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Rooms are very clean and the hotel is new. The service was 5 star. The desk clerk was pleasant and went over and above to make sure everything was satisfactory. A large shopping center is a block away and many restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear Charlottenc96,
Thank you for posting your response on TripAdvisor. My staff prides themselves on providing quality customer service to each and every guest. I am delighted to know that they did a remarkable job of taking care of you and your family during your stay. Be sure to visit us again soon to take advantage of our amazing holiday rates.
greensboro, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

excellent service i would stay here again... hotel looks amazing with the colors... I love the location. great shopping area movie thearther right across the street.. the room was clean and spacious....

Dear Elliott W,
thank you for posting your comments to TripAdvisor. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and value your comments. It is always our goal to be your home away from home each time you lodge with us and we look forward to seeing you again, sooner than later!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed 3 nights over Thanksgiving in a King Bed Evolution Junior Suite (Room 524). Small sitting area with Couch, Chair, TV and Desk but quite adequate for the two of us. King bed was comfortable. We had a walk in shower in lieu of a bath/shower combination. I don't know if that is normal (it should be for us Shower only people) but it was very nice. Did notice the beginning of mold in the shower and forgot to tell them upon check-out. Their breakfast was quite good and reasonable. all staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Michelle Griffin, Assistant Manager. We would stay again.

The Indoor Pool and Spa looked very nice but we did not use them.

Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My recent stay was great. The room was spacious with 2 queen beds, a large desk (really helpful for working) and a side chair. I was impressed with the noise level - very quiet. It was easy to get the room comfortable with the thermostat controls. I rarely use the pools on my travels but did this time when I discovered it was a "salt" water pool. Nice bonus. The hotel is near shopping, restaurants and especially helpful - a Starbucks nearby.
The staff was very friendly and outgoing. They were very good about accommodating my need for no feathers/no perfumed cleaning fluids used in the room.
I would recommend it and would stay there again.

Green Features: I didn't know about most of them except towels/bedding not being changed so frequently.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank lisapilorz
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear lisapilorz,
thank you for taking the time to post your review to TripAdvisor. I sincerely appreciate your business and am greatful that you enjoyed your stay. We all go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction and I do hope that you return again soon to take advantage of another ultimate guest experience!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Great hotel in a convenient location. Clean and modern furnishings. Friendly and cheerful staff. All areas from the swimming, exercise, business center, bar and lounge areas were modern and clean. Lots of shopping and restaurants in walking distance.

Dear 4ever_rose,
Thank you for posting your review to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read the wonderful feedback you provided about your stay. Reviews like yours lets me know that my staff is doing a great job of providing top notch service! Please return again soon to take advantage of the ultimate guest experience!
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel is amazing! Everyone goes above and beyond for each guest. I was traveling with a small group of 5 and Stacy and Layonna at the front desk were excellent. These ladies managed to remember our names and even gave us some awesome dinner reccommendations. The staff is outgoing and very accommodating to the needs of their guests. I enjoyed my stay so much that my husband and I are planning a return trip for just the two of us, (and that hot tub!) Thank you so much for such an awesome experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!