“Great stay, great staff, clean and nice ”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cary
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay, great staff, clean and nice ”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights at the HGI and was not only greeted with a smile from the get go but everything from the parking lot, to and thru the room was well kept, clean, and pristine! Amulya, and his hard working staff really make me want to come back again! It is nice to know that I have somewhere great to stay whenever I return to raleigh! Whether it be for work or play, this is the place to stay!!! They love cake too :-)

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for sharing your review to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read your wonderful post about our hotel and staff. Be sure to visit us again soon; you can count on us to provide the ultimate guest experience each time you lodge with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Millersville, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great place to stay, with very attentive staff and nice, clean rooms. Lobby and bar give feel of city hotel and provide place to visit and do business. Breakfast is plentiful and made-to-order omelets are very good and a nice way to start the day. Snack bar in lobby is often lacking, so plan of getting your ice cream and snacks elsewhere. Great location and easy to get to local conveniences.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Rebecca F,
thank you for sharing your review! I was delighted to read that you were very happy with our hotel and amenities. Please accept my apology for the pantry during your last stay. We are working to make sure that our lobby pantry stays well stocked so that our guests can enjoy goodies at any time. We look forward to seeing you again, sooner than later!
Winston Salem, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Pleasantly surprised. This was our first stay and we plan on using Hilton Garden Inn more often. It is a new hotel and the staff was very friendly even though we checked in close to 2am after an Eagles concert.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Neil S,
thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with the ultimate guest experience and it sounds like you got to take advantage of it! We are always here to help with any accommodations and we sure hope you return again soon to let us be your home away home!
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I travel a lot I ,mean a lot and stay in hotels for longer than a week at a time for business.
I came to stay at this Hilton Garden inn about Feb 14th stayed through the 17th and the staff were surpurb It started with checking in with Michelle S . The original reservation was for a king but I had a business friend coming to stay and with the hotel about sold out they still through the ef of both the manager and Michelle managed to change my room type.This group at this hotel should make there owner proud. couldn't be better . The room was neat clean . I plan on coming back and staying from the 7th of March through the 10th and I have two others booking rooms at the same time we love the fire pit

Room Tip: Rooms were all quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear DebiWoytonik,
Wow! That was a great review you shared! I was delighted to read that you were extremely satisfied with your overall stay and we sure hope to see you and your co-workers again very soon! You can count on us!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We have stayed at this location twice and have had bad, and worse experiences both times. Slow front desk, unresponsive service. But the worst was our last visit in late October of 2013.
There was a major disturbance on one of the floors, and in the lobby involving several people. This happened at approximately 3 am. The threat was big enough for the hotel to have to call 911 and have police present. The entire hotel was affected by the shouting and fighting. Yet a short four hours later when we checked out the front desk duty manager said nothing happened and hadn't heard anything. Her attitude said it all (it's none of your business). She offered no explanation, or not even "I am sorry to hear about that" she just denied anything happened.
I hate being lied to! We won't use this hotel again

Room Tip: Go elsewhere if you want honest service and good service from a hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear SBNC1,

Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry for all of the issues you encountered during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. We regret you experienced a level of service that made your stay unpleasant. We hope you will give us another shot the next time you are in the area. We are eager to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you’ve ever had.

Amulya Singh
Holland, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about how wonderful and friendly the staff are! The hotel is clean and the beds are great. Each bed has comfort level adjustment. The wait staff in the restaurant remember your preferences after only a couple of meals. I always stay there on my business trips to Raleigh.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Karen P,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review to TripAdvisor! I was delighted to read that you use our hotel each time you visit our area for work and we will strive to continue to provide you and your team with the ultimate guest experience!
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We just returned from a 2 night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. It was a really wonderful stay in every possible way. The hotel is absolutely immaculate - I mean no dirt anywhere. I think the cleaning staff works round the clock. There seemed to always be someone mopping, dusting, wiping down tables and so on. The lobby / dining area was modern, comfortable and clean. We had a junior suite (room 328) back in the corner that was just the right size for us and it was very quiet. I had a drink from the bar each night - the service was great (2 different bartenders both provided excellent service) and the drinks were delicious. We also had breakfast each morning and we were more than pleased with what was offered for the money. They served eggs prepared to your liking, waffles or pancakes freshly prepared, plus hot bacon, sausage, home fries, grits and biscuits in addition to a good assortment of juices/milks, plenty of continental breakfast fare, fresh fruit, etc. Jessie waited on us each day and she was extrememly warm, friendly and gracious in the service she provided. I even saw her watch a little baby while the child's mom went through the buffet - that's above and beyond service. I can't give a review of this hotel without mentioning how exceptional Stacy at the front desk was from the minute we arrived. She greeted us throughout our stay by our name, she gave us a great recommendation for a dinner restaurant - Lucky 32 - and never failed to ask us if there was anything else we needed each time she saw us. She could not have been a better front desk representative. An added bonus was the convenience of the shopping area and restaurants right next to the hotel. Based on the hotel itself and the wonderful staff we encountered, we would never consider staying anywhere else when we're in the Cary area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Luv2Bondago,
Wow; that was an excellent review! I am so proud to read about our staff members and how they exceed our guests' expectations; it speaks volumes when guests mention staff members by name! It is always our goal to be your home away from home and I sure hope that you and your husband return again very soon to take advantage of the ultimate guest experience!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!