“Great Choice”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Raleigh, United States
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn - Raleigh, NC. I was pleasantly surprised at how modern the property was. The staff was very friendly & accomodating. I will plan to stay at the property again for my next visit to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Morgan R,
I am delighted to read that you were extremely satisfied with your overall stay with us during your most recent visit. We absolutely look forward to seeing you again, sooner than later!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Bolivia, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The kids swam in the pool while the adults enjoyed the fire outside the pool room. We could watch them the entire time, so we all really enjoyed the the amenities. The restaurant and bar are right in lobby area. Everything was convenient. Everyone was so nice and helpful Thank you.

Dear Kathleen A,
thank you for sharing on TripAdivsor. Our indoor salt water pool and fire pit area are definately our most popular amenities. I am happy to hear that you and your family were able to take full advantage of them. We look forward to seeing y'all again very soon!
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had an awful experience with the front desk. There was only one person there at around 6 pm. She was on the phone arguing with a guest. She answered 4 more calls, one of which she said "no, you will have to come get it". After waiting 20 minutes right in front of her, with no eye contact, she said sorry I'm alone with no help. She then argued with me for ten more minutes about my reservation. This was one of the worst experiences I have had with a Hilton. We travel a lot for sports and work and always stay at Hiltons. So this is very disappointing. I wrote an email to the hotel manager and received no response. I see they answer on here because it is public and seen by many. The bed was odd, the room was nice but the service by many was bad. No need for a response from management now. I won't stay again and we are in Cary often.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear M K,

I am sorry that you felt that no one replied to you and we only reply here because it is public. If you could let me know what email you had sent your comments I will be more than happy to look in to it to make sure any future emails are properly responded to. I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for all of the issues and if you decide to give us an another chance we will really appreciate it and will show you the service we strive for.

Amulya
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel based on previous recommendations from Trip Advisor. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. However, I would not recommend anyone purchase the breakfast, especially on a weekend. The server could not keep up with the demand. Incidentally, the maintenance man had to prepare the coffee since it was empty. It was not a pleasant experience.

Dear alisonb708,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with TripAdvisor! I greatly appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced during breakfast. That is not typical of our hotel or staff and I do hope that you will return to give us another opporutnity to be your home away from home!
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My work has me traveling into the Raleigh area ALOT these days and there is no where better to stay then at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary!

It is perfectly located for trips into Raleigh, Cary, RDP, Research Triangle, etc.

First off the rooms are SPOTLESS and always smell SOOOOO fresh!
The staff are amazing and so very friendly. They really do make you feel right at home!

The breakfast is worth every penny and the made to order food is great!

This hotel is the only place I will ever stay when visiting this area!

Room Tip: I have stayed on multiple floors and different area's of the hotel and have not found a place I...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank AnW520
Dear AnW520,
Thank you for your wonderful post on TripAdvisor! I was delighted to read that you were extremely satisfied with your overall stay with us. We look forward to being your home away from home each time you travel to Cary.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights at the HGI and was not only greeted with a smile from the get go but everything from the parking lot, to and thru the room was well kept, clean, and pristine! Amulya, and his hard working staff really make me want to come back again! It is nice to know that I have somewhere great to stay whenever I return to raleigh! Whether it be for work or play, this is the place to stay!!! They love cake too :-)

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for sharing your review to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read your wonderful post about our hotel and staff. Be sure to visit us again soon; you can count on us to provide the ultimate guest experience each time you lodge with us!
Millersville, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great place to stay, with very attentive staff and nice, clean rooms. Lobby and bar give feel of city hotel and provide place to visit and do business. Breakfast is plentiful and made-to-order omelets are very good and a nice way to start the day. Snack bar in lobby is often lacking, so plan of getting your ice cream and snacks elsewhere. Great location and easy to get to local conveniences.

Dear Rebecca F,
thank you for sharing your review! I was delighted to read that you were very happy with our hotel and amenities. Please accept my apology for the pantry during your last stay. We are working to make sure that our lobby pantry stays well stocked so that our guests can enjoy goodies at any time. We look forward to seeing you again, sooner than later!