“Would love to go back!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Poulsbo, Washington
“Would love to go back!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Very casual, you order at counter and get your margaritas right then!
Good variety, everything was tasty. Good place for quick and inexpensive food.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susan T

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“an inexpensive gem”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I like mexican and this was very good. The restaurant was a bit echoy but of course this is fast food we ate outside and the day was warm. The menu was limited but very good. I had the brisket enchilada and my wife had the roast chicken both were a generous portion and delicious. We both had the corn chowder which was a meal in it self. She also had a side salad which she said was large and good recommended

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DavidZ267
Raleigh, NC
“Great quick service tex mex”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Our first visit was a great one with a free sample of a soup/sauce I asked about. It was awesome by the way (the pork green chili sauce/soup tastes sooo good)! They do serve alcohol (beer, wine, mixed drinks), and that is very hard to find in a quick service restaurant as well, if you are in a drinking mood. The tacos, enchiladas, soups, and pretty much everything is ala carte, which is great to make a meal your own. The Memphis taco (BBQ with western sauce and coleslaw) was a little different but I would liken it to a BBQ sandwich in a soft tortilla- very good! The chicken enchilada with pork green chili sauce was the best thing I had- very tasty!!

The ONLY negative was the fish taco, which has fried fish but NO sauce at all- my wife had to add some of my pork green chili sauce but that made it very good.

The kids weren't with us, but they do have a kids menu that should work for most kids as well.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank bcook350
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Craving more!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! The food is so flavorful and fresh. The staff is top notch for a "fast casual" style restaurant. I love that I can grab a quick bite (that I know will be good) or I can sit down and enjoy an adult beverage with my meal. Great concept! So glad they are in Cary!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jax2222
Raleigh, North Carolina
“This place rocks”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great place for a Mexican meal with a Southern twist. Not the same old menu as you find at most every other Mexican place in Cary/Raleigh. A Philly steak taco as one of the weekly specials, for example. The Memphis taco, the fried chicken taco, the shrimp and corn chowder, the pork green chili - all are fantastic! Do yourself a favor and visit here, you will not be disappointed. Excellent service and prices.

• Visited May 2013