“Definitely going back, so good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely going back, so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

This place is awesome! Inexpensive, quick AND delicious if you're craving Mexican food. Like other reviewers stated, the atmosphere is very casual since you order at a counter and it really does kind of look like a school cafeteria... Nothing wrong with that, though, as the food is incredible! I got shrimp fajitas the last time I was there and it was one of those, this-is-so-good-I-don't-want-to-stop-eating-to-talk-to-you, moments. I'm definitely going back!

1 Thank ErinCamille

Cary, North Carolina
“Not appropriate for a nice dinner or date”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I read all of the excellent reviews for this restaurant and decided to give it a try when my dad was in town and going to take my husband and I out to dinner. When we walked in, the vibe was instantly "school cafeteria-esque". I am sure their food is probably very good but just know for business, dates, or nice dinners that this is NOT the atmosphere you are looking for. I wish the reviews before me had said this. We walked in and walked right out. It is like a much less decorated Tijuana Flats or Moe's. I had the picture in my mind based on the descriptions and reviews that it would be a classy new age mexican joint.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank laurenh147
Poulsbo, Washington
“Would love to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Very casual, you order at counter and get your margaritas right then!
Good variety, everything was tasty. Good place for quick and inexpensive food.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susan T
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“an inexpensive gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I like mexican and this was very good. The restaurant was a bit echoy but of course this is fast food we ate outside and the day was warm. The menu was limited but very good. I had the brisket enchilada and my wife had the roast chicken both were a generous portion and delicious. We both had the corn chowder which was a meal in it self. She also had a side salad which she said was large and good recommended

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DavidZ267
Raleigh, NC
“Great quick service tex mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Our first visit was a great one with a free sample of a soup/sauce I asked about. It was awesome by the way (the pork green chili sauce/soup tastes sooo good)! They do serve alcohol (beer, wine, mixed drinks), and that is very hard to find in a quick service restaurant as well, if you are in a drinking mood. The tacos, enchiladas, soups, and pretty much everything is ala carte, which is great to make a meal your own. The Memphis taco (BBQ with western sauce and coleslaw) was a little different but I would liken it to a BBQ sandwich in a soft tortilla- very good! The chicken enchilada with pork green chili sauce was the best thing I had- very tasty!!

The ONLY negative was the fish taco, which has fried fish but NO sauce at all- my wife had to add some of my pork green chili sauce but that made it very good.

The kids weren't with us, but they do have a kids menu that should work for most kids as well.

• 3 of 5 bubbles