“So accomodating, so delicious ”

Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 459 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crescent Green
Description: Join us for lunch and dinner 7 days a week, and for brunch on Saturday and Sunday, at our Cary restuarant. Enjoy seasonal menus of Southern fare in our dining room, grill bar room, or outdoor dining on our beautifully landscaped terrace. Our flavorful southern menu using many local ingredients grown right here in NC, along with our Wine Spectator award winning wine list. We are home to Voodoo Sauce, and often have cooking classes by our chef. Wednesday night special is skillet fried chicken. Our restaurant is near MacGregor Downs Country Club, Regency Park, Koko Booth Amphitheatre, Wake Med Hospital, Crescent Green Shopping Center, Waverly Place, Cary Auto Park, MacGregor Village, Homewood Suites, Comfort Suites, La Quinta Inn, Hampton Inn, Lifetime Fitness, Crossroads Shopping Center, and Lochmere Golf Club.
“So accomodating, so delicious ”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went to visit family and had dinner there one night due to a recommendation front the front desk lady. We had traveled 5 hours by car with my hubby, 18 month old son and 3 year old son. Of course my son came down with something as soon as we arrived to North Carolina. I called the restaurant and a very nice man answered. Since my son is dairy, egg, peanut and tree nut allergic it is very difficult eating out. He stated that most dishes can be altered for us. We arrived and ambiance was nice and reception was great. As soon as we say, my oldest said he wasn't feeling well. I knew that look on his face and reached for the closest thing, which was a cup. He got sick in the cup and the waitress was so kind and understanding. She came back with a warm wet rag for me to place on his head. Needless to say, we couldn't stay to eat but asked for it to go. Service was quick and when we arrived to our hotel to eat, the food was delicious! To go foods usually lose some flavor but my husband's steak was great and my jumbalaya was outstanding. My kids had salmon and hush puppies and kale, all altered to meet our dietary needs. Great restaurant based on service and food. Definitely recommend.

Greg M, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Karen,

I am sorry that you were not able to stay for very long but I am very pleased that you enjoyed your food. Our Get Lucky and Go service is very convenient, you never even have to get out of the car!

Titusville, Florida
“It was meant to be. ”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I grew up in North Central Florida and I love good southern comfort food. While visiting Cary, NC and looking for a Thai restaurant, we became lost. I happened to glance across the street, not knowing where we were or which way to go, and noticed Lucky 32. It really was our lucky day! I had read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor, remembered the positive reviews, and, after mentioning it to the family, we made a u-turn back to Lucky 32! The atmosphere is lovely, we were seated within minutes, and in no time at all we were enjoying some delicious adult beverages and the pimento cheese/ pork rind appetizer. Sinfully delicious! I ordered the bacon wrapped meat loaf with mac & cheese, deviled eggs and ham, and a tossed salad with buttermilk herb dressing. Hubby ordered the pulled pork over johnnie cakes with voodoo sauce, collard greens, and whipped sweet potatoes. Daughter tried the hamburger steak with grilled onions, creamy grits, deviled eggs, and salad. Everything was perfectly cooked, fresh, and delicious. Service was outstanding. Shane, our server, was polite, friendly, and attentive, without hovering. He kept our water glasses full, was knowledgeable about the menu, making recommendations and giving us plenty of time to choose. Lucky 32 was celebrating 25 years in business on June 5, 2014, the day we ate there, so patrons received complimentary birthday cake to celebrate. A nice touch. I recommend this establishment for a fine southern meal when in Cary. Ask for Shane :-)

I absolutely loved reading your review! Thank you so much for visiting us on such a special occasion for our company. It is guests like you that made 25 years possible! I will pass your kind words on to Shane. See you soon!

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
“You must try this place”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My 3rd visit and the food is still astounding. It definitely does not dissapoint. The Fried grit cake is phenomenal. They have a great selection of craft beers and other drinks as well.

Darla,

Thank you for your review. All of our draft beers are local to North Carolina and several of them rotate frequently. Be sure to check back to see what we get next.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Lucky 32 is our favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We love Lucky 32 - it is our 'go-to' restaurant for special occasions, out of town guests, date night, family night, and great food! They have a seasonal menu that changes and a fixed menu as well, so your favorites are always there.

• Visited May 2014
Greg M, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for being such a great supporter of our restaurant. We wouldn't be able to do the things we do so well without guests like you. Our seasonal menu changes tomorrow so I'm sure we will see you soon!

Mebane, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Met good friends for brunch, 3 of 4 meals were OK, but 4th was marginal at best. Ordered Eggs Benedict.....eggs were very, very overcooked, English muffin was undercooked, almost raw, and instead of a nice thick piece of Canadian bacon, it looked like a slice of sandwich ham. Should have sent it back, but did not want to spoil reunion with friends after 16 years! Will probably not go back to this Lucky 32.........have had great meals at Greensboro location.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Marv M
Marv,

Serving great food consistently is one of the most important aspects of any great restaurant. We work very hard to provide all of our guests with the highest quality food at a good value. I'm very sorry to hear that we let you down during your last visit. The Eggs Benedict is one of my favorite brunch dishes and it sounds like we did not do it justice. Please feel free to let us know whenever you are not pleased with your meal and we will do everything in our power to fix the situation as soon as we can. I hope that you will give us another chance at impressing you.

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen

Been to Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen? Share your experiences!