“Excellent hotel Excellent staff Excellent experience!!!”

Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway North
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This I stayed in this hotel while I was getting my housing together all of the staff here was very friendly. The rates are affordable My job often bring in people from different locations and when they do I make sure to send them to the extended stay at the top of the hill on regency parkway!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We're thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and that our staff provided you with friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway North

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I came to NC two months or so ago and spent some time at this hotel and at the Extended Stay South. During my stay here, I found the rooms spacious and clean. Even though the towels could use some softener that was not an issue for me. I found the accommodations here pretty darn good and the reasonable price a great welcome considering my other options!! Just keeping it real ya'll!! This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay and overall didn't experience anything that would cause me not to stay here again!! Thanks for your service!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Melva P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad to read that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room at an affordable price. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We would love to welcome you back to our hotel in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had issues with our rooms and had to switch rooms twice. But when we spoke to the General Manager - Byron - he switched us to a nicer room and made sure that we were happy with everything. He came in and personally mopped the floor, examined the room, and asked us multiple times if everything was okay. He went the extra mile for us to make sure we were happy, and it made all the difference for us.

Room Tip: This is a pet friendly hotel, so some noise with dogs barking once and a while. Smoking rooms mainly...
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle286
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm staying here while I'm waiting for my apartment to be ready during my relocation. The staff is very nice and accommodating. They helped me locate food and shopping. Pleasant stay at a good value and they even allow pets. They do have a pet policy to make sure that the atmosphere is not compromised by those without. Very friendly staff! I'm glad I stumbled upon this diamond in the rough!

Room Tip: I would imagine that all of the rooms are good. My room was right outside the entrance which was con...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad to read that our staff was so accommodating and that they were able to assist you in navigating the area. I am also pleased to read that you appreciated our pet friendly policy. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I just wanted to get out of town for the weekend. Since operating on a budget, found a room for 57.99 a night. The room was average. Since it was an Extended Stay, I really expected a full kitchen. There was a full size fridge, a microwave and a kitchen sink. No dishes are in the room - but available upon request. No housekeeping comes to your room until you have stayed for 8 days.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Location was great, staff was EXTREMELY friendly. My room was clean. The public laundry worked great for my needs. If you are looking for granite countertops and top of the line appliances - you should go elsewhere and pay a lot more. I would stay again.

Room Tip: If you plan on staying long term, which is what this hotel is designed for - staying on the ground f...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank james l

James - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed our amenities and that our staff took great care of you.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had never stayed at an Extended Stay America before this experience, and I never will again. I usually try to find something positive to say about every hotel I've stayed in, but this one is impossible. Like previous reviewers, I was unsettled that there were a large number of people gathered at the main entrance of the hotel smoking and drinking beer - it doesn't exactly make you feel secure when you are a woman traveling alone, not to mention that its just inconsiderate.

When I walked into the lobby, I noticed several empty soda and water bottles sitting on end tables, I assumed the staff would pick them up promptly, but when I returned from having dinner with a colleague, the same trash was still sitting around the lobby.

My room was no better. All of the furniture and finishings were the cheapest quality - I've seen better quality furniture at Walmart! But what really had my skin crawling was when I pulled back the comforter on the bed and found what appeared to be either small bugs or droppings from some kind of vermin. I was done at that point - I left and went to another hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is disgusting...stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business