“Steak and Langostino Lobster, very flavorful. Good value.”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 469 Restaurants in Cary
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I had a very nice dinner here. Steak with langostino lobster was well done. Good Merlot for the money. The ice cream with caramel suace and chocolate sauce, get out of town good! I enjoyed it!

There are newer reviews for TGI Fridays

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Loved this place. It was busy seated in 5 minutes. Food was out fast and our waitress was friendly. Food was good and fresh.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Conveniently located near the La Quinta Cary, NC.

Good is always hot/delicious and service is always great!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I thought a hamburger would be a safe bet as I hadn't been to TGIF in years. What I got was a compressed, small, overcooked, obviously frozen patty - not at all what it looked like in the picture or what I remember or even what other chains serve these days. The manager admitted that "all" of the food is frozen and promptly removed the charge from the bill. The prices also seemed higher than competition. The appetizers were good, and my sister got a couple of veggie sides that she enjoyed. If I ever go again (not by my choice), I will stick with appetizers.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

the whole dining experiance was bad from the wait the service and the food way overcooked

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!